Twin Share Per Person
All prices are in AUD
|24 Feb||02 Jun||08 Sep|
|03 Mar||09 Jun||15 Sep|
|10 Mar||16 Jun*||22 Sep|
|17 Mar||23 Jun**||29 Sep|
|24 Mar||30 Jun**||06 Oct|
|31 Mar||07 Jul**||13 Oct|
|07 Apr||14 Jul*||20 Oct|
|14 Apr||21 Jul*||27 Oct|
|21 Apr||28 Jul||03 Nov|
|28 Apr||04 Aug||10 Nov|
|05 May||11 Aug||17 Nov|
|12 May||18 Aug||24 Nov|
|19 May||25 Aug||01 Dec|
|26 May||01 Sep|
|* = Shoulder Season Surcharge $500 per person
** = School Holiday Surcharge $1,000 per person
- Return economy class international airfares and taxes flying Etihad or a European Airline (subject to availability), departing Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth
Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flights may depart one day later and may involve up to 2 transits per leg
- 18 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels in twin rooms with private facilities
Please Note: Hotels will vary depending on group size and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure. Double rooms and Triple share are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner) i.e. Daily breakfast and lunch or Rabat, Marrakesh, Boulmane, Erfoud, Fez, Tangier, & Fatima
- Insurance: Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour. See below for details
- Evening Transfer: Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona, Bullring square in Valencia, Albaicin in Granada, Djema Square with horse carriage in Marrakesh, Historic center of Seville, Praça dos Restauradores in Lisbon, Plaza de Oriente
- City tours: Barcelona, Granada, Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakesh, Fez, Seville, Seville, Lisbon, Madrid
- Ferry: Strait of Gibraltar Tangier – Algeciras
- Train: Caravaca de la Cruz
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary
- Tipping is not mandatory on this tour. Please tip guides, drivers etc. at your discretion
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
Optional Attractions and Activities Optional Extension
- La Sagrada Familia Basilica: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, WE RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE THROUGH MY TRIP. ‘The Holy Family’ basilica offers one of the most exciting experiences in Spain. Something different, impossible to find anywhere else, a living element that evolves as it is built, together with the feelings of those who visit it and know it in depth. A complex architectural project, a world heritage site, on whose exterior stand 18 towers more than 100 meters high; its three thematic facades where Life, Death and Glory are represented by innumerable statues and symbologies based on nature and the Gospels; an interior space that allows the spiritual communion of those who enter, transformed by Gaudí to a Mediterranean forest in which the light filters with different tonalities through its stained glass windows, bathing the inclined columns, branched like trees.
- PRICE: EUR40pp (approx. AUD64pp). Minimum participants: 20 persons. DURATION: 1h 30min. Includes: Entrance to the Basilica. Right / rate Group booking (fixed time, no rows), Authorized Official Guide, Headphone service.
- Tablao Flamenco Zambra Gitana: Enjoy a night out in Granada, in the famous neighborhood of Albaicin-Sacromonte, where you can attend the Zambra Gitana show. Take a short walking tour of this picturesque area, reaching the famous Mirador de San Nicolás, from where you can see the Alhambra illuminated at dusk. Then, attend an authentic flamenco show (flamenco stick, dance, singing, stunning guitar playing), and a drink.
- PRICE: EUR33pp (approx. AUD48pp). DURATION: 3h. Transfer by minibus with host to and from the hotel. Walk on the Sacromonte. Show with a drink.
- Berber Fantasy Show and Dinner: Unforgettable show in the Palmeraie of Marrakesh where we will discover Morocco’s folklore and the traditional attire of the different Berber tribes that inhabit the southern desert. Hear music and see dances which are the traditional expression of the most important events: births, weddings, harvest festivals etc. We will also have the opportunity to attend a horse riding show with world-famous Arab horses, and see a belly dance performance, an artform which is intimately connected with Arab culture. We will finally enjoy a fireworks show called Fantasia.
- PRICE: EUR60pp (approx. AUD95pp). DURATION: 4 hours. INCLUDED: Round-trip bus service to the Palmeraie of Marrakesh. Dinner of Moroccan cuisine. Show. Guide service.
- Dusk in the Sahara Desert, with dinner: Depart from the hotel in 4×4 vehicles to the dune fields of Erg Chebbi, the westernmost point of Sahara desert. Once there, we will be delighted by this wonder of nature. We will witness the change of the sand colour at sunset. We will dine in a bivouac (a desert haima). We will be served the typical food which we will savour amid the dunes, in a magical atmosphere (drinks not included). We will return to the hotel after nightfall.
- PRICE: EUR50pp (approx. AUD79pp). DURATION: 4h. INCLUDED: Transport, local style dinner, guide.
- Seville Cathedral: We will visit the cathedral, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. A great work made over several centuries, considered one of the largest in the world in surface, a true museum inside, where is the tomb of Christopher Columbus. Then, if you wish, you can climb the famous 104-meter high tower of the cathedral, La Giralda, where you can enjoy a fabulous view of the city.
- PRICE: EUR25pp (approx. AUD40pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 2 hours. INCLUDED: Travel by coach with guide. Entrance to Cathedral and tower.
- Night out in Seville – Flamenco Performance: One of the most famous and well-known tablaos in Seville. You will get to know the Andalusian art that is captured in the dance, the guitar playing and the cante (singing) in the show. Internationally-awarded performers will show us the art of flamenco and Spanish classical dance.
- PRICE: EUR40pp (approx. AUD63pp). DURATION: 1h 30m. INCLUDED: Travel by coach with our guide. Entrance to show. One drink.
- Tour of Costa del Sol, Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais City, Estoril: Enjoy the landscapes of the Tagus estuary, a resting place and residence of nobles in the history of Portugal, on the famous Costa del Sol. Stop at the wonderful city of Sintra, immortalised by Lord Byron, and enjoy its microclimate and its many palaces and summer homes. Continue to the famous Guincho beach where you will see the westernmost point in Europe, the Cabo da Roca, and stop in the beautiful city of Cascais. Afterwards, have a brief stop in Estoril, with its famous casino. A varied tour with beautiful landscapes overlooking the ocean and the Tagus estuary.
- PRICE: EUR40pp (approx. AUD64pp). DURATION: 4h. INCLUDED: Transport, guide.
- Prices given in Australian dollars are at the rate of exchange on the date of publication. Actual prices are in Euros, and may vary from those advertised, at the time of purchase.
- The number of people who can visit the SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA is limited. Priority will be given to travellers who have made reservations in advance. For this reason, we recommend that you purchase your tickets for this excurion in advance through MY TRIP before your arrival in Europe.
- Please use the above as a reference only, as prices are subject to change. Some excursions are subject to minimum numbers and local conditions. You can only book optionals/pay taxes whilst on tour with the tour manager, who will also collect payment in cash only (Euros).
Insurance Optional Extension
Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour only. The policy comes into effect on arrival at the destination and commencement of the tour proper. Consequently, it does not include incidents during flights, cruises, or early arrivals or stay-behinds.
- Medical expenses: €3,000*
- Dentistry expenses: €60
- Extended hospitalisation due to illness or accident: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Transfer of sick or wounded persons: Unlimited
- Transfer of mortal remains: Unlimited
- Return of accompanying insured persons: Unlimited
- Sending of medicines abroad: Included
- Travel of one person to accompany the hospitalised insured person: Unlimited
- Accommodation and allowances for the person accompanying the hospitalised insured person: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Return of the insured person in the event of the death of a realtive: Unlimited
- Search for and location of luggage: Included
- Sending of urgent messages (arising from guarantees): Included
- Loss, damage and theft of luggage: €30/item, Max. €300
- Delayed luggage attributable to land operator exceeding 12 hours: €100
- Accident insurance – death caused by an accident during trip: €2,500
- Accident insurance – disability caused by an accident during trip: €6,000
*Excess amount of €50/claim, payable by the insured person
This insurance has limited cover and does not include impolrtant elements such as electronic equipment, loss, theft, breakage or minor damage (handles/scratches/wheels) to luggage, cash, jewels or valuable goods, eve if they are in hotel rooms/ship cabins. If your luggage is worth more than the insurance cover, we suggest you declare it before starting the tour and take out extra insurance that provides additional cover.
Nexus Holidays declines all responsibility in cases in which the insurance company considers that the policy does not cover the expenses claimed by the passenger, regardless of the reasons.
Nexus Holidays advises all clients to take out additional insurance with additional cover to that stated above.
Hotel AccommodationOptional Extension
The hotels we use are carefully selected to provide you with a comfortable stay in a relaxing environment. All the hotels we use ont his tour are four-star rated or better, with continental breakfast included. A selection of our preferred hotels in our main destinations is listed below. As the hotels are generally not in the downtown area, we cannot guarantee that there is transportation to the city except for taxis. Please note that hotels will vary depending on group sizes and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 24 hours prior to check-in.
|Barcelona||Front Air Congress or similar||4 star local rating|
|Valencia||Sercotel Serolla or similar||4 star local rating|
|Granada||Hotel Alixares or similar||4 star local rating|
|Rabat||Rabat Hotel or similar||5 star local rating|
|Boulmane Dades||Xaluca Boulmane Dades or similar||4 star local rating|
|Erfoud||Xaluca Erfoud or similar||4 star local rating|
|Tangiers||Cesar Hotel or similar||4 star local rating|
|Seville||Ilunion Alcora Sevilla or similar||4 star local rating|
|Lisbon||VIP Executive Entrecampos Hotel or similar||4 star local rating|
|Madrid||Praga Hotel or similar||4 star local rating|