Guaranteed daily departure – minimum no. 2 passengers
Twin Share Per Person
|Wyndham Bund East or similar|
Day 1: Arrive Shanghai
Welcome to Shanghai, the bustling metropolis and financial centre of China. You will be warmly greeted at the airport by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Shanghai
Full day of city sightseeing
Walk along the famous Bund, a mile-long stretch along the Huangpu River. Lined by colonial architecture of European design, this area is the best place to capture the western influences of the old days. Continue to the City God Temple which is a perfect combination of gardens, temples, old architecture, local culture, souvenir businesses, and food. Then stroll through the bustling shopping district, Nanjing Road. In the evening, join an optional Huangpu River Night Cruise and get a glimpse of the dazzling night view of Shanghai (at your own expense).
Day 3: Depart Shanghai
Enjoy the morning at leisure. Today you will be transferred to the airport for your onward international flight.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Coach transportation
- Site entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Peak season surcharge: Apr, May, Sep and Oct $50 per person
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $20 per person
- Optional program prepayable in Australia
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure
Huangpu River Night Cruise – $55 pp