Twin Share Per Person
All prices are in AUD
|05 Mar||18 Jun**||01 Oct|
|12 Mar||25 Jun**||08 Oct|
|19 Mar||02 Jul**||15 Oct|
|26 Mar||09 Jul**||22 Oct|
|02 Apr||16 Jul**||29 Oct|
|09 Apr||23 Jul*||05 Nov|
|16 Apr||30 Jul||12 Nov|
|23 Apr||06 Aug||19 Nov|
|30 Apr||13 Aug||26 Nov|
|07 May||20 Aug||03 Dec|
|14 May||27 Aug||10 Dec|
|21 May||03 Sep||17 Dec|
|28 May||10 Sep||24 Dec|
|04 Jun||17 Sep||31 Dec|
|11 Jun||24 Sep|
|* = Shoulder Season Surcharge $500 per person
** = Peak Season Surcharge $1,000 per person
- Return international airfares economy class and taxes flying China Southern or China Eastern Airlines or similar (subject to availability), departing Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth.
- Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flights may depart one day after and may involve up to 2 transits per leg.
- 22 nights accommodation in comfortable three-star hotels, twin rooms with private facilities. Double rooms and Triple share are not available.
- Note: Hotels will vary depending on group sizes and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure.
- Insurance: Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour
- City tours: Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Amsterdam.
- Ticket Admission: Funicular in Montmartre in Paris, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Coliseum of Rome, Saint Mark’s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice, Prague Castle, Diamond cutting workshop in Amsterdam.
- Boating: River Seine in Paris, Zurich Lake, Vaporetto in Venice, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen, Danube River in Budapest, Vltava River in Prague, Cruise on the Rhine, I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam.
- Evening Transfers: Montmartre Dictrict in Paris, Quartier Latin in Paris, Via Cavour in Rome, City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca in Budapest, Old Town Square in Prague, Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence, Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam.
- Trains: Rapperswil/Zurich, Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa.
- Daily breakfast and two (2) lunch or dinner included in Grindelwald and Kitzbuhel
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary (please see below for more detailed information)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
- Interstate Surcharge: Departing Adelaide/Brisbane $300 pp
- Early Arrival/Stay Behind/Stopover Surcharge: From $250 pp subject to availability and applicable fare difference (accommodation and transfer not included, contact us for a quotation on accommodation)
- Upgrade to other airlines: From $500 pp subject to availability and applicable fare difference (Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific)
- These prices are given in Australian dollars at the rate of exchange on the date of publication. Actual Prices may vary at the time of purchase.
- The number of people who can visit the LOUVRE MUSEUM, VATICAN MUSEUMS, and the MOULIN ROUGE SHOW is limited. If not all tickets are available, priority will be given to travellers who have made reservations in advance. For this reason, we recommend that you purchase your tickets for these excurions in advance through MY TRIP before your arrival in Europe.
- Please use the above as a reference only, as prices are subject to change. Some excursions are subject to minimum numbers and local conditions. You can only book optionals/pay taxes whilst on tour with the tour manager, who will also collect payment in cash only (Euros).
Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour only. The policy comes into effect on arrival at the destination and commencement of the tour proper. Consequently, it does not include incidents during flights, cruises, or early arrivals or stay-behind.
- Medical expenses: €3,000*
- Dentistry expenses: €60
- Extended hospitalisation due to illness or accident: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Transfer of sick or wounded persons: Unlimited
- Transfer of mortal remains: Unlimited
- Return of accompanying insured persons: Unlimited
- Sending of medicines abroad: Included
- Travel of one person to accompany the hospitalised insured person: Unlimited
- Accommodation and allowances for the person accompanying the hospitalised insured person: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Return of the insured person in the event of the death of a realtive: Unlimited
- Search for and location of luggage: Included
- Sending of urgent messages (arising from guarantees): Included
- Loss, damage and theft of luggage: €30/item, Max. €300
- Delayed luggage attributable to land operator exceeding 12 hours: €100
- Accident insurance – death caused by an accident during trip: €2,500
- Accident insurance – disability caused by an accident during trip: €6,000
*Excess amount of €50/claim, payable by the insured person
The hotels we use are carefully selected to provide you with a comfortable stay in a relaxing environment. All the hotel we use are three to four stars (local rating), with continental breakfast included. A selection of our preferred hotels in our main destinations is listed below.
|Paris||Courtyard Marriot Paris St Denis or similar|
|Lyon||Campanile Centre Lyon Berges Du Rhone or similar|
|Zurich||Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar|
|Milan||Il Milano Lorenteggio or similar|
|Rome||Cristoforo Colombo or similar|
|Florence||Conference Florencia or similar|
|Venice||Albatros Hotel or similar|
|Kitzbuhel||Kaiserhotel Neuwirt or similar|
|Vienna||Senator Vienna or similar|
|Budapest||Danubius Arena or similar|
|Prague||Panorana Hotel Prague or similar|
|Frankfurt||Ibis Frankfurt City Messe or similar|
|Amsterdam||Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar|
Tour is operated by: