Twin Share Per Person
* = Shoulder Season Surcharge $100 per person
** = Peak Season Surcharge $300 per person
# = Yangtze River Cruise extension unavailable
- Airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges from Sydney or Melbourne with a full service Chinese carrier (eg. China Eastern/Southern Airlines, Air China, China/Hainan/Sichuan/Xiamen Airlines or similar alternative) or other Asian carrier (e.g. Vietnam/Thai/Malaysia Air)
- 10 nights 3-4 star hotel accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 1 dinner
- Xi’an to Beijing internal flight
- Beijing to Shanghai internal flight or High-speed train from Beijing to Suzhou
- Round trip airport & hotel transfers
- Air conditioned coach transportation.
- Baggage limit: 1 piece 20kg per person
- All sightseeing and entrance fees (except optionals)
- English-speaking tour guide(s)
- China visa (required)
- Personal expenses
- Prepaid tipping of $110 per person
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Anything not mentioned, or ‘optional’, or ‘own account’ in the itinerary
- Interstate Surcharge: Brisbane/Adelaide/Perth $300 (interstate flights may be via Sydney or Melbourne)
- Child Price: Same as adult. Infants under 2 years pay $350 per person
- Early Arrival/Stay Behind: From $250pp (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
- Pre/Post-Tour Accommodation (incl. breakfast): $75/person/twin room twin share, $150/person/single room (excludes private transfers & Early Arrival/Stay Behind Surcharge)
- Airline Upgrade (economy class)~: Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines from $500 (subject to availability and applicable fare difference. Tip: Upgrade to avoid paying the interstate & early arrival/stay behind surcharge)
- Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure and involve transits
(~) International long haul sectors only.
Yangtze River Cruise 4/5 Days
Yichang, Xiling Gorge, Three Gorges Dam Site, Wu Gorge, Qutang Gorge, Chongqing
A Yangtze River cruise is the thrill of a lifetime. You will enjoy the stunning picturesque scenery and amazing natural beauty of the famed Three Gorges: Qutang , Wu, and Xiling, while exploring historical relics and ancient cultural sites along the mighty river.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
|Xi’an||Titan Times Hotel or similar|
|Beijing||Ramada Beijing North or similar|
|Suzhou||Ramada Suzhou or similar|
|Wuxi||Jinijiang Grand Hotel Wuxi or similar|
|Hangzhou||Meiziqing Hotel Hangzhou or similar|
|Shanghai||Crystal Orange Hotel Shanghai or similar|
Get to know China better with our list of in-depth activities recommended to add another dimension to your trip.
All optional activities can be prepaid in Australia more than 30 days prior to departure at the discounted AUD prices below, or paid directly in the local currency to your tour guide upon arrival in China. English speaking guide, admissions and round trip transfers are included in the prices.
Price Per Person (AUD)
|Beijing||Peking Duck Lunch||$50|
|Beijing||Forbidden City Tour||$85|
|Beijing||Authentic Old Beijing Tour with Temple of Heaven, Hutong Tour, and Dinner||$115|
|Beijing||The Golden Mask Dynasty||$75|
|Wuxi||Grand Canal Cruise||$45|
|Hangzhou||West Lake Cruise||$55|
|Hangzhou||Show: Enduring Memories of Hangzhou||$95 (Feb-Oct Only)|
|Shanghai||Half day tour to Jin Mao Tower and Xintiandi||$85|
|Shanghai||SPIRAL Acrobatic Show||$85|
|Shanghai||Huangpu River Cruise||$75|