Twin Share Per Person
All prices are in AUD
|* = Seasonal surcharge = $350 pp|
Twin Share Per Person
All prices are in AUD
|16 May||01 Aug*|
|23 May||08 Aug*|
|13 Jun*||15 Aug|
* = Shoulder season surcharge = $200 pp
** = Peak season surcharge = $350 pp
- Airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne with a full service North American carrier
- E.g. United Airlines, Delta Airlines (subject to availability)
- International long haul sectors only. Internal flights may be operated by partner carriers.
- 7 nights cruising on Celebrity Solstice® in a lead-in interior stateroom with onboard meals, gratuities, taxes & port charges
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- Airport & hotel transfers
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Baggage limit: 1 piece 20kg per person
- Admissions to attractions & national parks
- English-speaking tour guide(s)
- Prepaid tipping: $100 pp
- ESTA US visa waiver (approx USD14 pp, required)
- eTA Canada visa waiver (approx CAD7 pp, required)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenses & anything optional
- Brisbane $350 pp, Adelaide $400 pp, Perth $600 pp (flights may be via Sydney or Melbourne)
- Auckland fr $500 pp, Christchurch/Wellington fr $650p pp (subject to availability)
- All air & cruise prices above are subject to availability & additional applicable fare difference
- Triple/quad share: Same as twin share price, available on request only
- Child price: Same as adult
- Group size: Maximum 40 passengers
- Flights are not available until 2 weeks before departure & may involve up to 2 transits per leg
- Qantas flights are made on a group booking basis. Qantas will do their best with assigning seat selection upon check in at the airport counter, but this is subject to availability and at the discretion of the airline. For all advance seat selection requests, the cost is payable to Nexus Holidays at $45 per person per sector (subject to availability).
Our Canada & Alaska optional activities adds another dimension to your tour.
Includes transportation to the venues, taxes, handling & service fees.
Extend Your Stay
|Calgary||Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre or similar|
|Banff||Inns of Banff or similar|
|Jasper||The Crimson Jasper or similar|
|Kamloops||The Thompson Hotel & Conference Centre or similar|
|Vancouver||La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport or similar|
|Seattle||Sheraton Bellevue Hotel or similar|
The cruise with Royal Caribbean, Explorer of the Seas was amazing we had the best cabin on the boat right at the very front, fabulous experience, the Sawyer Glacier was incredible, as were the shore excursions we took, can’t wait till the next cruise!!!
After the cruise Ursula and our driver Nick met us at the dock and started another amazing adventure – the fabulous Rockies. Ursula was another fantastic guide who provided us with so much information and looked after us in every aspect. She is truly an asset as is Spencer, and Nick was a very good and safe driver.
The Rockies were amazing, the scenery spectacular, the whole trip fabulous, the accommodation was great and the food choices on the package were excellent, the additional tours we undertook were all worthwhile and enjoyed to the max, some of the scenery was just the wow factor, we also experienced being snowed upon, which living in our desert climate was a great experience, for us.
All in all it was an adventure we won’t forget in a long time and thank you for helping us with every aspect of the trip and nothing was ever too much trouble for you and your staff, thank you thank you, and also thanks for provided such excellent tour guides, can’t thank you and your team enough.Gaynor H
Unique Features & Accolades
- Celebrity Cruises® voted best premium cruise line 8 years running
- Celebrity Solstice® voted best ship in Australia 2015
- 5 star décor / service / cuisine
- 24/7 complimentary room service
- 2:1 staff to guest ratio
- 15% larger staterooms and bathrooms
- More time docked in ports
Celebrity Solstice® is one of the most decorated ships at sea, offering fine dining, magnificent venues, spacious staterooms and award-winning service. It’s no wonder that it’s full of ‘firsts’ like the first Lawn Club at sea, the first Hot Glass Show, and the first cruise line to have 5 women known as the “The Leading Ladies” redesign the staterooms. Other things that set the Celebrity Solstice® cruise ship apart are its specialty restaurants. Our passion for outstanding cuisine has taken the restaurants, the food and the overall dining experience to a whole new level in the cruising world. But staterooms and specialty restaurants are only part of this ship’s charm. Celebrity Solstice® also has the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® and fitness centre, where you can pamper yourself with spa treatments or push yourself in a workout with one of our trainers.
Note: Select onboard activities and specialty dining options are at your own expense.
Royal Caribbean International’s Ovation of the Seas® is the third of RCI’s Quantum class ship, entering service on April 14, 2016. Cruise Critic Australia voted Ovation of the Seas® ‘Best New Ship’ of the year.Home ported in Sydney for our summers during 2016-19, Ovation of the Seas® will be based in Seattle starting in the 2019 Northern summer, making her the first-ever Quantum class ship to ply the famed Alaskan Inside Passage!
From the world’s highest viewing deck on a cruise liner, to robot bartenders, to a Jamie Oliver Italian restaurant – there’s just so much to do and explore on board!
Activities, Dining, and Drinks:
- Flowrider: Test the waters on this exciting outdoor wave simulator
- Dreamworks: Experience lounge with beloved characters from popular Dreamworks films
- Dance Classes: Enjoy some fun on the dancefloor with professional instructors
- Movie Nights on the Big Screen: Enjoy an outdoor night at the the movies – poolside!
- Leisure and Sports Facilities: Rock climbing wall, basketball courts, swimming pool, an aqua park and more!
- Pool Party: Stay up late and enjoy a pool party onj the top deck with the grown-ups
- Fine and Casual Dining: More than twenty options for your dining pleasure, or order gourmet room service
- Drinks and Date Nights: Explore nine venues, from poolside to piano lounge, to classy cocktails
- Art on the High Seas: View some of the 11,000 pieces of art on board – AU$5.8 million dollars worth!
- Tonnage: 168,666 GT
- Length: 348 m (1,142 ft)
- Beam: 41.2 m (waterline)
- Draught: 8.5 m (28 ft)
- Decks: 18 (16 passenger-accessible)
- Speed: 22 knots (41 km/h)
- Capacity: 4,905 passengers (max. occupancy)