Vietnam 6 Nights + Singapore 1 Night + Malaysia Cruise 4 Nights, with Flights 12 Days
Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels, Halong Bay Cruise, Hanoi, Singapore, Penang, Langkawi
Start in the south of Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, and explore the countryside by boat and by road, experiencing local lifestyles before gaining insight into the hardships faced by Vietnamese fighters at the Cu Chi tunnels, in their struggle against the United States military. See the sights of Ho Chi Minh City before flying North to Hanoi. From here, travel to gorgeous Ha Long Bay, and enjoy a scenic cruise through the area, spending the night aboard. Round off the experience with a day tour of Hanoi including significant landmarks and local culture.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant city life of Ho Chi Minh City
- Savour the rural delights of the Mekong Delta
- See the remnants of the Vietnam War at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Cruise UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay overnight on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk
- Enjoy a in depth full day city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
- Explore Singapore, beloved as a hot destination, full of contrasts in a small area.
- Stroll through Penang, home of the finest Malaysian 'nyonya' cuisine
- Marvel at the natural beauty and wildlife of Langkawi