Departures & Pricing
|2018||Package Price||Single Supplement|
|9 Jan – $5599||6 Mar – $4399||
per person twin share
|23 Jan – $4699||20 Mar – $4399|
|6 Feb – $4699||3 Apr – $3999|
|20 Feb – $4399|
- Vietnam Airlines return economy class airfares departing Sydney or Melbourne (or if unavailable, China Southern Airlines or Thai Airways)
- 7 nights cruising on R/V MEKONG PRESTIGE II in a stateroom on the main deck, and including onboard meals & entertainment
- 4 nights deluxe hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Round trip airport & hotel transfers
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Coach transportation
- Admissions to scenic attractions and national parks (unless otherwise indicated)
- English-speaking tour guides
- Tour guide & driver tipping payable directly to tour guide
- Vietnam & Cambodia visa application fees
- ESTA US visa waiver application fee (approx USD$14, mandatory)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated on the itinerary
- A state-of-the art brand new ship
- Large, comfortable cabins with a minimum size of 20 m² (215 Sq. Ft) and private balconies
- An intimate ship with a maximum capacity of 64 passengers
- All local drinks included during the meals
- All excursions with an English-speaking guide
- Length = 68m
- Width = 13m
- Draught = 1.6m
- 3 Decks – Main, Upper, and Sun
- Cabins = 32 Doubles
- Crew = 30
- Flag = Vietnam
- Passenger capacity = 64
- The cabins are roomy and comfortable. They are all outside cabins, spread over the main & upper decks.
- The 28 Staterooms (14 on each Deck) have a surface area of 20 m² (215 Sq. Ft). They are all equipped with private French balconies, with large windows and sliding glass doors.
- Cabin amenities: twin beds that can be put together, a wardrobe and storable space; a lounge with 2 armchairs, a coffee table and a writing desk. En suite bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Hairs dryer and safe are also available. Air conditioning and climate control are individually adjustable.
- The 2 Junior Suites are located on the main deck. They have the same facilities as the staterooms but with a larger private balcony. The bathroom has a shower and a separate bathtub
- The 2 Terrace Suites are on the upper deck. They also have a larger private balcony, shower and separate bathtub.
- The sun deck covers the entire surface of the top deck and commands a splendid view of the river. The sun deck is equipped with deckchairs and a whirl pool.
- The indoor area has 2 Massage Salons, an indoor lounge bar and a Fitness Room
Daily Life and Onboard Entertainment
- A wide range of recreational and cultural activities are being staged on board. You will be offered, among others, the following leisure activities: cooking lesson, fruit & vegetable carving, napkin & towel folding, cultural quizzes and screening of films related to local history and culture.
- Our local guides will provide you with an overview of local customs in Vietnam and Cambodia.