|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|Mar 05||Jun 01||Oct 19||$1450|
|Mar 09||Jun 08*||Oct 26|
|Apr 27*||Nov 12#|
|May 04||Nov 26*#|
|May 11||Dec 10**#|
|May 18||Oct 05*|
|May 25||Oct 12|
|Jan 07*#||Feb 11#|
* = Shoulder Season Surcharge: $300pp|
** = Peak Season Surcharge: $500pp
# = Cruising with Quantum of the Seas: Singapore – Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) – Penang
- Economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne flying Scoot, Malaysia Airlines, Vietnam Airlines or China Airlines (subject to availability)
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodation in Taiwan and 1 night lead-in hotel accommodation in Singapore (twin/double occupancy)
- 4 nights onboard Royal Caribbean in lead-in room (Voyager of the Seas or Quantum of the Seas) + 1 Day Room Use (from 12:00PM to 18:00PM) after cruising
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Coach transportation
- Taiwan: Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Singapore: Round trip hotel (Day 9) and airport (Day 14) transfers
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s) service
- Return Transfers from Singapore Hotel to Cruise Terminal (Day10) and from Cruise Terminal to Singapore Hotel (Day 14)
- Tipping and gratuities prepaid in Australia: $100
- Cruise shore excursions, select onboard activities & specialty dining
- Optional Taipei 101 Observatory Fee: From $25 payable to the guide
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated
Singapore Stopover 2 Nights From $399
Upgrade your flights to Singapore Airlines to book this package
Singapore is loved as a ‘hot’ destination, full of contrasts inside a small area. The shopping is incredible and the food culture is diverse; Chinese, Indian and Malay dishes such as stir-fried noodles, roti chennai, and laksa are well known. You will see hundreds of different street foods in Chinatown.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
Upon her maiden voyage, Voyager of the Seas was the largest cruise ship in the world. The most revolutionary ship ever built has forever changed the world of cruising, with first-ever facilities such as an ice skating rink/concert arena, rock-climbing wall, in-line skating track, and horizontal atrium now known as the Royal Promenade. The Royal Promenade is a marble floored street stretching just over 3/4 the length of the ship, and includes shops and light dining venues. This area is the heart of the ship in the evenings.
In 2014, Voyager of the Seas underwent dry dock refurbishment to receive ‘Royal Advantage’ upgrades. This $80 million upgrade including the installation of an outdoor movie screen near the pool, replacing the inline skating track with a flowrider surf simulator, and refreshing a number of restaurants.
You’ll enjoy the wide range of dining options, and the exciting activities and entertaniment for both kids and adults. Select from a range of shore excursions at your ports of call.
The Quantum class surpasses RCI’s earlier Freedom-class ships by over 14,000 GT, becoming the second-largest class of passenger ships behind RCI’s Oasis class ships on a gross tonnage basis.
During the ship’s relocation cruises from New Jersey to Shanghai to service the East Asian cruise market, several venues on the ship were reworked for the Asian market. Changes included increasing the size of the casino, incorporating a ‘high-rollers’ room in a section of the Music Hall, and modifying menus to include more Asian food.
Unlike previous Royal Caribbean ships, Quantum of the Seas does not have a main dining room. Instead, the ship uses a ‘Dynamic Dining’ concept, with guests making reservations for their choice of restaurant each night. Select from a range of shore excursions at your ports of call.
|Taipei||Taipei Grace Hotel||or similar|
|Nantou||Nantou Hotel Formosa||or similar|
|Kaohsiung||Kaohsiung City Suite Hotel||or similar|
|Taitung||Chihpen century Hotel Hot Spring||or similar|
|Hualien||Hualian Park City Hotel Hualien||or similar|
|Tamshui||Tamshui Park City||or similar|
|Singapore||Hotel Royal||or similar|