|Hotel||Price Per Person||Single Supplement||Local Rating|
|Days Hotel, Furama Riverfront, or Similar||$249|
|Mandarin Orchard, Marina Mandarin, or Similar||$349|
- 2 nights lead-in room hotel accommodation
- Return hotel and airport transfers (seat-in-coach)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Singapore City Tour (seat-in-coach)
- Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop, at Little India, will enchant you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
Note: This is a seat-in-coach tour, not private. Wait time for pick-up is around 5 minutes. If late, please make your own way to the destination.
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenses and anything else not stated
- Peak Season Surcharge: (17-20 June, 19-22 September, 28-31 December) 4 Star hotel $250pp, 5 Star hotel $500pp
- Child price: Same as adult
- Triple share: Not available
- Should an extension be required, accommodation is from $150/person/night (4 Star), $240/person/night (5 Star).
Minimum two passengers required per booking.
All prices, itineraries, airlines, activities, hotels and cruise ships are subject to availability and change without prior notice. Nexus Holidays reserves the right to provide substitutes of similar standard and adjust the itinerary as we see fit to ensure the smooth running of the tour. Passengers must remain with the tour group at all times and must not deviate from the set itinerary. The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land. Please check all information before booking. By booking, you accept all Booking Conditions.
Optional Attractions and Activities Optional Extension
Please Note: These are seat in coach tours, not private. Maximum wait time for pick-up is around 5 mins. If late, please make your own way to the destination.
- Around the Island (with lunch). Pick up Time: 08:30AM. Duration 7 hours. $125pp. Drinks during lunch are not included.
- Start with a leisurely morning stroll along Singapore’s highest pedestrian bridge – Henderson Waves and take in the lush greenery of Mount Faber and Telok Blangah Hill. Continue west to Haw Par Villa, embark on an unforgettable journey into Chinese folklore and mythology at this park. Journey north to the Kranji War Memorial to pay respects to the countless World War II heroes. Unveiled in 1957, the memorial commemorates over 20,000 men and women who gave their lives for freedom in World War II. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding to Bright Hill Temple, a famous Chinese ancestral place of worship and admire its spectacular architecture. We cross from North – Central to Eastern Singapore to explore the hidden paths and places that are not easily accessible to the average traveller. View from a distance Selarang Barracks – where the infamous Barracks Square incident occurred during WWII – a revolt of the British and Australian POWs interned in a Japanese Camp in Changi. Drive past Changi Air Base towards Changi Village where the old Changi Hospital is located. Along Changi Beach facing the Straits of Johore, we stop for 10mins for photos. In the distance, land reclamation has started for the construction of Terminal 5 which is expected to complete in 2030 and will handle 150 million passengers annually. If time permits, we may drive past and view the Johore Battery Monster Gun.
- Day Safari (Zoo & River Safari Combo). Pick up Time: 08:00AM. $120pp
- A whole day of enjoyment at two of Singapore’s natural attractions: Singapore Zoo and River Safari. At the Singapore Zoo, animals roam freely in open and natural habitats separated from visitors by streams, rock walls and beautiful landscaping. Whether you explore by tram or on foot, your visit to the Zoo will be one of close encounters through feeding sessions of different animals or intimate encounters at its walk-through exhibits. Catch playful, gentle giants frolicking at the Elephants at Work and Play Show and stick around for the token feeding session where you will be up close to these gentle giants. You will have some free time on your own for lunch before the River Safari Tour. Continue your wildlife adventure at the iconic River Safari. Explore more than eight habitats at Asia’s only river-themed wildlife park and don’t miss out meeting Jia Jia and Kai Kai at the Giant Panda Forest. Stroll through Squirrel Monkey Forest and stop by the Flooded Amazon Forest to catch glimpses of the unique and amazing life that thrives in these rivers.
NOTE: River Safari – Boat ride will not operate during bad weather. Restrictions apply.
- Universal Studios. Pick up Time: 09:00AM. $110pp (Island admission to Sentosa is chargeable at selected gateways)
- Go beyond the screen and Ride the Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™ at Resorts World Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!
- Wings of colour @ Jurong Bird Park: Pick up Time: 1:00PM. Duration 3.5 hours (including transfers). $70pp
- Home to 5,000 birds of 400 species, Jurong Bird Park spans 20.2 hectares of lush greenery within Singapore’s model industry estate. Visit 1,000 colorful Lories and have a chance to feed them at the Lory Loft – the world’s largest Lory Flight Aviary. Take a ride on the Tram to visit the African Waterfall Aviary. Enjoy the spectacular Penguin Expedition and High Flyer Show at the Pools Amphitheatre. The Bird Park’s exhibits and aviaries are specially designed to closely resemble the natural habitats of the birds.
NOTE: This is an unguided activity.
- Singapore by Night (with dinner, without Singapore Sling). Pick up Time: 6:00PM. Duration 4 hours. $95pp
- Enjoy the beautiful night scene along the Singapore River while dining on a Bento dinner of local fare. Choice of either Hainanese Chicken Rice or Sweet & Sour Fish (menu is subject to seasonal changes & venue is weather permitting). En route to the world’s largest fountain, take in the beautiful sight of the central business district via Benjamin Sheares Bridge. Next, advance to Bugis Street or other night bazaars during festive period, where our guide will take you for a stroll at the night market or ‘pasar malam’ where you may chance upon bargains you never imagine. While we await the Grand Opening of Raffles Hotel Singapore after a careful and sensitive restoration, our last stop this evening will be at the historic Long Bar which has been fully restored for a taste of Singapore’s very own concoction, ‘the Singapore Sling’ (at your own expense). As the saying goes, ‘If you have not been to Raffles, you have not been to Singapore’. You are welcome to continue the tradition of throwing peanut shells on the floor as you sip on a hand-shaken Singapore Sling.
NOTE: Drinks during dinner are not included. Dinner venue is subject to change without prior notice.
- Singapore Night Out @ China Town (with dinner). Pick up Time: 6:00PM. Duration 4 hours (including tranfers). $125pp
- Chinatown has also come a long way since the early days when Chinese immigrants made this enclave their home. Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colorful and exciting activities set against a backdrop of rich history and heritage, Chinatown is not to be missed especially in the evening when everything really comes alive. At a Chinese Medical Hall, learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang. From ancient days till modern times, the Chinese have continue with herbs and practices like acupuncture, moxibustion, tai chi, and tui na (massage), to stay healthy. After dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, wander along the narrow lanes of the Night Market and test your bargaining skills against street vendors selling anything from souvenirs to leather goods. The highlight of the evening is a trishaw ride that takes you through the alleyways of Chinatown and down to Clarke Quay. There hop onto a bumboat for a cruise along the Singapore River to see Singapore lit up at night, showcasing beautifully restored shop houses, modern skyscrapers of the financial district, colonial buildings and the iconic Merlion statue.
NOTE: Dinner is served between 08:00pm & 08:15pm. Drinks during dinner are not included. Trishaw Ride is based on twin-share basis.
- Singapore Night Out @ Marina Bay. Pick up Time: 6:00PM. Duration 4 hours (including tranfers). $110pp
- At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the Flower Dome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens. Step into the Flower Dome and find the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guiness World Records! Be amazed by the changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions. Walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall, a mysterious world veiled in mist with and be amazed at the unique and fragile plants. Take in breath-taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Watch the Super Tree Grove come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night! Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds.
NOTE: Excludes admission to OCBC Skyway. All shows are weather permitting. Days of Operation: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.