|2019||Twin Share PP||Single Supplement|
|* = Peak season surcharge: $500pp|
- Airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne with a full service North American carrier^
- Eg. United Airlines, Delta Airlines (subject to availability)
- 7 nights cruising on Celebrity Solstice® in a lead-in interior stateroom with onboard meals, gratuities, taxes & port charges
- 11 nights hotel accommodation
- Airport & hotel transfers
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Baggage limit: 1 piece 20kg per person
- Admissions to attractions & national parks
- English-speaking tour guide(s)
- Prepaid tipping: $230pp
- ESTA US visa waiver (approx US$14pp, required)
- eTA Canada visa waiver (approx CAD$7pp, required)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenses & anything optional
Stopovers Optional Extension
Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas 3 Nights Self-Guided
Los Angeles is the second largest city in the United States and has cultural attractions that are second to none, whether it’s the Space Shuttle Endeavour, Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Getty Center or art galleries and urban art. Los Angeles is also known as the centre of the nation’s film and television industry, not far from its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. During your free time, you may consider enjoying the Venice Beach Boardwalk.
San Francisco is a vibrant & bustling city full of museums, theatres and destination neighbourhoods such as Chinatown, Union Square, and Fisherman’s Wharf. San Francisco is also home to the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Pier 39, all of which are easy to locate in the city. Consider a day trip to award winning wineries in Napa and Sonoma.
Las Vegas is known as Sin City, so get out and explore the dazzling Vegas night life! You can visit the world’s largest hotel – the Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, see the neon light show on Fremont Street, the Music Fountain at the Bellagio, or the volcano show at Mirage. Many more delights await you – what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, and in your memories!
- 3 nights twin share accommodation in a 3-star downtown hotel
- Airport & hotel shuttle transfers
- Resort fee payable to hotel upon arrival (approx. USD30/room/day)
- Hotel upgrade: 4-star fr $200pp twin share
- Single supplement: 3-star $250, 4-star $450
|Accommodation Guide||Los Angeles||San Francisco||Las Vegas|
|Standard Hotel||The Fullerton Hotel or similar||Embassy Hotel or similar||Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower or similar|
|Upgrade Hotel||Hilton Anaheim or similar||Hilton San Francisco Union Square or similar||Park MGM Las Vegas or similar|
Tour Admission Package▲ Optional Extension
$670pp Purchase all admissions and save!
Our admission package adds another dimension to your tour and includes transportation to the venues, taxes, handling & service fees.
- Banff Gondola $90pp
- Ice Explorer $140pp
- Glacier Skywalk $60pp
- River Safari $130pp
- Space Needle + Chihuly Garden & Glass $130pp
- Grand Canyon Skywalk package $120pp
The Grand Canyon Skywalk package includes:
- A Skywalk ticket
- Meal at your viewpoint of choice
- Hualapai visitation certificate
- Photo opportunities with Hualapai tribe members
Royal Caribbean International’s Ovation of the Seas® is the third of RCI’s Quantum class ships, entering service on April 14, 2016. Cruise Critic Australia voted Ovation of the Seas® ‘Best New Ship’ of the year.Home ported in Sydney for the summers of 2016-19, Ovation of the Seas® will be based in Seattle starting in the 2019 Northern summer, making her the first-ever Quantum class ship to ply the famed Alaskan Inside Passage!
From the world’s highest viewing deck on a cruise liner, to robot bartenders, to a Jamie Oliver Italian restaurant – there’s just so much to do and explore on board!
Activities, Dining, and Drinks:
- Flowrider: Test the waters on this exciting outdoor wave simulator
- Dreamworks: An ‘experience lounge’ with beloved characters from popular Dreamworks films
- Dance Classes: Enjoy some fun on the dancefloor with professional instructors
- Movie Nights on the Big Screen: Enjoy an outdoor night at the the movies – poolside!
- Leisure and Sports Facilities: Rock climbing wall, basketball courts, swimming pool, an aqua park and more!
- Pool Party: Stay up late and enjoy a pool party on the top deck with the grown-ups
- Fine and Casual Dining: More than twenty options for your dining pleasure, or order gourmet room service
- Drinks and Date Nights: Explore nine venues, from poolside to piano lounge, to classy cocktails
- Art on the High Seas: View some of the 11,000 pieces of art on board – AU$5.8 million dollars worth!
- Tonnage: 168,666 GT
- Length: 348 m (1,142 ft)
- Beam: 41.2 m (waterline)
- Draught: 8.5 m (28 ft)
- Decks: 18 (16 passenger-accessible)
- Speed: 22 knots (41 km/h)
- Capacity: 4,905 passengers (max. occupancy)
Celebrity Solstice® Optional Extension
Unique Features & Accolades
- Celebrity Cruises® voted best premium cruise line 8 years running
- Celebrity Solstice® voted best ship in Australia 2015
- 5 star décor/service/cuisine
- 24/7 complimentary room service
- 2:1 staff to guest ratio
- 15% larger staterooms and bathrooms
- More time docked in ports
Celebrity Solstice® is one of the most decorated ships at sea, offering fine dining, magnificent venues, spacious, redesigned staterooms, and award-winning service. It’s no wonder that it’s full of ‘firsts’, like the first lawn club at sea, and the first hot glass show. Other things that set the Celebrity Solstice® cruise ship apart are its specialty restaurants. Our passion for outstanding cuisine has taken the restaurants, the food and the overall dining experience to a whole new level in the cruising world. But staterooms and specialty restaurants are only part of this ship’s charm. Celebrity Solstice® also has the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® and fitness centre, where you can pamper yourself with spa treatments or push yourself in a workout with one of our trainers.
Note: Select onboard activities and specialty dining options are at your own expense.
Hotel Accommodation Optional Extension
|Calgary||Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre or similar|
|Banff||Inns of Banff or similar|
|Jasper||The Crimson Jasper or similar|
|Kamloops||The Thompson Hotel & Conference Centre or similar|
|Vancouver||La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport or similar|
|Seattle||Sheraton Bellevue Hotel or similar|
|Idaho Falls||Comfort Inn or similar|
|West Yellowstone||The White Buffalo Hotel or similar|
|Salt Lake City||Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel or similar|
|St. George||Red Lion Hotel & Conference Centre St. George or similar|
|Las Vegas||Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower or similar|
Testimonial Optional Extension
We have returned from our fantastic Alaska and Rockies trip. I would to say thanks to you Jenny and your excellent staff for providing us the opportunity to experience such an amazing adventure. Everything was fantastic starting from our arrival in Seattle and being met by Spencer who was just the most amazing and fantastic tour guide who showed us the wonderful sights of Seattle, he was just so knowledgeable and friendly, the accommodation at the Sheraton – Bellevue in Seattle was great the beds were to die for after a flight of 18 hours +. We also had a fabulous small group of fellow travellers -13 who all got on so well together, and having the smaller tour coach was great, we will remain friends for a long time. The smaller coach just added to the trip.
The cruise with Royal Caribbean, Explorer of the Seas was amazing we had the best cabin on the boat right at the very front, fabulous experience, the Sawyer Glacier was incredible, as were the shore excursions we took, can’t wait till the next cruise!!!
After the cruise Ursula and our driver Nick met us at the dock and started another amazing adventure – the fabulous Rockies. Ursula was another fantastic guide who provided us with so much information and looked after us in every aspect. She is truly an asset as is Spencer, and Nick was a very good and safe driver.
The Rockies were amazing, the scenery spectacular, the whole trip fabulous, the accommodation was great and the food choices on the package were excellent, the additional tours we undertook were all worthwhile and enjoyed to the max, some of the scenery was just the wow factor, we also experienced being snowed upon, which living in our desert climate was a great experience, for us.
All in all it was an adventure we won’t forget in a long time and thank you for helping us with every aspect of the trip and nothing was ever too much trouble for you and your staff, thank you thank you, and also thanks for provided such excellent tour guides, can’t thank you and your team enough.
(Gaynor Holliday. October 11, 2016 at 11:05 am)
Gaynor took the Alaska and Rockies segment of this tour package.