Hong Kong & Macau 4 Day 3 Night Stopover
Once a sleepy fishing village, Hong Kong has developed into one of the premiere financial powerhouses of the Far East. It is a city which boldly blends the modern with Chinese heritage and British colonial influence. A safe, well organised, fast paced shopping paradise, it also offers up some unmatched cuisine experiences. Dine on some of the best yum cha and wonton noodle soup in the world, or a taste of more unusual culinary delights such grass jelly or shredded jellyfish.
Macau is a small peninsula in mainland China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese overseas territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. Its giant casinos and extravagant malls have earned it the nickname, the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’. One of its more striking landmarks is 338 meter high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double share)
- Hotel buffet breakfast
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Half day Hong Kong Island sightseeing tour
- Macau day tour, lunch and round trip ferry tickets
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel 4 star or similar
- Single Supplement: $320
- Alternative hotel upgrade options are available upon request
- Note: To book this stopover, the airline must first be upgraded to Cathay Pacific at additional cost, please refer to the Price Guide