Holi Festival Celebration in Varanasi 11 Days
Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho & Varanasi
We are excited to offer for the first time, a tour package to India's Varanasi city during Holi 2018.
This 'Festival of Colours' is perhaps the most well-known Hindu festival in the world. Holi signifies many things, including the end of winter, victory of good over evil, thanks-giving, and love. Celebrated with brightly-coloured powders, music, and street parties, this is a joyous occasion for Indian and Nepali Hindu communities around the world. Now you can experience the spectacle for yourself!
Over 11 days, you'll enjoy the Holi extravaganza, cruise down the sacred Ganges River, visit the Taj mahal, take in the unique architecture and erotic 'kama sutra' sculptures of the Khajuraho temples, and much more!
- Celebrate Holi festival with locals in Varanasi beside the Ganges River
- Witness the sacred evening rituals along the ghats (stone steps) in Varanasi
- Enjoy a boat ride on the holy Ganges River
- Explore the fascinating Orchha Palace complex
- Take in the dreamy façade of the Taj Mahal
- Admire the architectural brilliance of the erotic stone carvings and temples in Khajuraho