|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|13 May||05 Aug||14 Oct||$899|
|03 Jun||19 Aug||04 Nov|
|17 Jun||02 Sep||02 Dec|
|01 Jul*||16 Sep|
|15 Jul*||30 Sep*|
|* = School Holiday Surcharge: $1,000|
- Return economy class international airfares and taxes flying Etihad or a European Airline (subject to availability), departing Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth. Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flights may depart one day later and may involve up to 2 transits per leg
- 7 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels in twin rooms with private facilities. Please Note: Hotels will vary depending on group size and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure. Double rooms and Triple share are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Chapel of Bones in Evora, and Old cellars in Porto
- Insurance: Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour. See below for details
- Evening Transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/Gran Via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Praça dos Restauradores in Lisbon
- City tours: Madrid, Lisbon, Oporto (Porto), Santiago De Compostela
- Cruise: Wine and mussel tasting in a boat trip in Cambados
- Cablecar/Funicular: To Bom Jesus Sanctuary in Braga
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary
- Tipping is not mandatory on this tour. Please tip guides, drivers etc. at your discretion
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
Optional Attractions and Activities Optional Extension
- Flamenco Night with Dinner: At the end of the day, we offer you the feeling and the flamenco. Singers attending one of the most attractive shows that you can see in Spain. Do not miss the opportunity to assist with great expectation how they capture your attention. A flamenco picture composed of singers, dancers, guitarists and percussionists who make a wonderful journey through the different flamenco styles: bulerías, seguidillas, fandangos, alegrías and sevillanas. All accompanied by a delicate dinner with Spanish products in an incomparable setting.
- PRICE: EUR60pp. Minimum participants: 10 persons. DURATION: 2h. Includes: Transfers with the roundtrip coach. Assistance by our mail guide. Entrance to the show. Dinner including three courses with water and wine
- Sintra Cascasis and Estoril: In this visit, you will enjoy the landscapes of the Tagus estuary, the famous Costa del Sol, a resting place and residence of nobles in the history of Portugal. We will stop at the wonderful city of Sintra, immortalised by Lord Byron, and enjoy its microclimate and its many palaces and summer homes. We will continue to the famous Guincho beach where you will see the westernmost point in Europe, the Cabo da Roca, and we will stop in the beautiful city of Cascais. Afterwards, we will have a brief stop in Estoril with its famous casino. A varied tour with beautiful landscapes overlooking the ocean and the Tagus estuary.
- PRICE: EUR30pp. Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 4h. Includes: Round-trip bus service. Visit to the indicated places with guide.
Insurance Optional Extension
Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour only. The policy comes into effect on arrival at the destination and commencement of the tour proper. Consequently, it does not include incidents during flights, cruises, or early arrivals or stay-behinds.
- Medical expenses: €3,000*
- Dentistry expenses: €60
- Extended hospitalisation due to illness or accident: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Transfer of sick or wounded persons: Unlimited
- Transfer of mortal remains: Unlimited
- Return of accompanying insured persons: Unlimited
- Sending of medicines abroad: Included
- Travel of one person to accompany the hospitalised insured person: Unlimited
- Accommodation and allowances for the person accompanying the hospitalised insured person: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Return of the insured person in the event of the death of a realtive: Unlimited
- Search for and location of luggage: Included
- Sending of urgent messages (arising from guarantees): Included
- Loss, damage and theft of luggage: €30/item, Max. €300
- Delayed luggage attributable to land operator exceeding 12 hours: €100
- Accident insurance – death caused by an accident during trip: €2,500
- Accident insurance – disability caused by an accident during trip: €6,000
*Excess amount of €50/claim, payable by the insured person
This insurance has limited cover and does not include impolrtant elements such as electronic equipment, loss, theft, breakage or minor damage (handles/scratches/wheels) to luggage, cash, jewels or valuable goods, eve if they are in hotel rooms/ship cabins. If your luggage is worth more than the insurance cover, we suggest you declare it before starting the tour and take out extra insurance that provides additional cover.
Nexus Holidays declines all responsibility in cases in which the insurance company considers that the policy does not cover the expenses claimed by the passenger, regardless of the reasons.
Nexus Holidays advises all clients to take out additional insurance with additional cover to that stated above.
Hotel AccommodationOptional Extension
The hotels we use are carefully selected to provide you with a comfortable stay in a relaxing environment. All the hotels we use ont his tour are four-star rated or better, with continental breakfast included. A selection of our preferred hotels in our main destinations is listed below. As the hotels are generally not in the downtown area, we cannot guarantee that there is transportation to the city except for taxis. Please note that hotels will vary depending on group sizes and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 24 hours prior to check-in.
|Madrid||Praga Hotel or similar||local rating|
|Lisbon||VIP Executive Entrecampos Hotel or similar||local rating|
|Barcelona||Front Air Congress or similar||local rating|
|Porto||Sercotel Serolla or similar||local rating|
|Santiago De Compostela||Hotel Alixares or similar||local rating|