Guaranteed Departure Dates
|2017||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|03 Nov||17 Nov||08 Dec||$3500|
|10 Nov||24 Nov||15 Dec|
|02 Mar*||13 Apr*||10 Aug*|
|09 Mar*||04 May*|
|16 Mar*||03 Aug*|
- Economy class airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne with Qantas or Hawaiian Airlines^ (subject to availability)
- 7 nights cruising aboard Pride of Americans interior stateroom with on-board meals, gratuities, taxes & port charges
- 3 nights hotel accommodation (twin share)
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Optional cruise shore excursions, select on-board activities and specialty dining options
- ESTA US visa waiver application fee (mandatory, approx. USD$14)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated
|Honolulu||Ramada Plaza Waikiki or similar||local rating|
To view the full Pride of America deck plan online click here.
- Gross Tonnage: 80,5439
- Length: 280.4m
- Max Beam: 36.5m
- Crew: 927
19 Extraordinary Dining Options – Complimentary!
With 19 dining options, more than any other cruise line in Hawaii, Pride of America offers a genuine Hawaiian culinary experience by serving local Hawaiian cuisine such as Pineapple Beurre Blanc with fresh seafood, papaya with Asian short ribs and a variety of tropical juices.
- Aloha Café: Omelettes and pastas made to order, a fantastic salad and dessert bar, carving stations, you never know what you’ll find each day at the Aloha Café, but it’s always action packed and satisfying. Little kids even have their own pint-sized buffet and dining area.
- Cadillac Diner: This totally retro 1950’s diner has Cadillac seats, plays 50’s Rock ‘n Roll and offers up a classic menu of burgers, fish ‘n chips, potpies and wok-fast dishes. Open 22-hours a day.
- Key West Bar & Grill: As if you need any more coaxing to get into the island spirit, but just in case, make you way to this poolside retreat for cool beverages and hot grill specialties.
- Liberty Main Dining Room: Dine with the America’s Founding Fathers and get a heaping side of depicted history alongside hearty favorites, including fish, chicken, turkey, roast beef, potatoes and hot apple pie. Now, that’s red, white and blue (and so is the décor)
- Skyline Main Dining Room: Inspired by the architecture and skyscrapers of 1930’s Manhattan, this Art Deco style restaurant offers a delicious, traditional dining experience.
- Room Service: Dine in after a day at the pool. Or treat yourself to a continental breakfast in bed. Choose from an extensive menu with complimentary and a la carte items featuring everything from chef-crafted dishes to delicious snacks and treats. All freshly-prepared and delivered to your stateroom – 24-hours a day. Convenience charge of $7.95 USD may apply.
When it comes to the entertainment on Pride of America, there’s never a dull moment. Tickle your funny bone during our comedy variety show inside the Hollywood Theatre. Enjoy a magical evening with our magician and comedy show. Or don your best white attire and dance the night away during our White Hot Party. It’s showtime. All the time.
- Hollywood Theatre: You deserve the red carpet treatment. Enjoy Broadway- and Vegas-style shows in a Hollywood theatre.
- Vegas! The Show: The Norwegian Production Cast recreates the greatest moments in Vegas’ history. It’s the story of the most influential and exciting entertainers who made Vegas, well, Vegas! From vintage Sin City icons like The Rat Pack and Elvis to Tina Turner and Sonny and Cher. Come celebrate Vegas style. And remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
- Lights, Camera, Music!: In this elegant tribute to the greatest moments of the Hollywood Musical, see your favourite cinematic classics come to life from the romantic glamour of the 1940’s to the high-kicking can-can of the Moulin Rouge! So curtain up…light the lights… as Norwegian proudly presents our newest production show… Lights, Camera, Music!
From top to bottom and from bow to stern, Pride of America has enough onboard activities to fill every minute of your cruise. Indulge in a refreshing swim at the Oasis Pool or the Miami-inspired South Beach Pool. Play Bridge or test your skill with board games, checkers and Scrabble® inside Shuffles Card Room. And when all is said and done, enjoy a pamper session at Mandara Spa. With so much to do, we’ll always have you coming back for more.
- Basketball/Volleyball: Shoot hoops, join a pick up game, play beach volleyball at the outdoor Basketball/Volleyball court, where we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Blast Off Video Arcade: Stop by the video arcade and shoot a few aliens, win a car race, play pinball and fly a jet fighter. Let your imagination run wild at Blast Off Video Arcade.
- Deck Games: Deck Games include Outdoor Chess. It’s a great way to meet some of the other passengers.
- Splash Academy: Jump into a splash of fun at Splash Academy just for kids 3-12. Join us for active games, arts and crafts, and jump into character with the creative theme days.
- Entourage: A hip place for teens to hang out, complete with dance floor, bar, video, jukebox, table football and air hockey.
- Golf Driving Net: Fore! Take your clubs out for a drive at Golf Driving Net, where there’s no such thing as a lost ball or a bad drive.
- Internet Centre: Want to send an update to family and friends back home? This is the place to be when you need to get online. Computer and Internet facilities, plus a computer lecture and training area is available.
- SS America Library: You’ll find a well-stocked selection of reading materials against the backdrop of the historic SS America Ship with memorabilia and artifacts from the ship itself.
Health and Fitness
- Mandara Spa: When you want some “me” time, look no further than Mandara Spa®. Relax with a hot-stone massage, one of over 50 specialty treatments offered. At our onboard spas, treatments range from the classic to the luxurious. Let our pampering professionals soothe and rejuvenate you with facials, massages, acupuncture and a full menu of services.
- Santa Fe Fitness Centre: There are numerous ways to stay in shape while on board Pride of America. The Santa Fe Fitness Centre is open from 6am to 11pm with a full gym and aerobics/fitness classes offered daily.
- Jogging/Walking Track: Run circles around the other guests or get in your daily walk while you’re at sea. Breakfast always tastes better after a good walk or run, right?
- South Beach Pool: Pride of America’s ode to Miami’s South Beach, includes two glimmering outdoor pools and four hot tubs.
- Oasis Pool: Located on the aft part of Pride of America is the smaller Oasis outdoor pool.
- Hot Tubs: There are four outdoor hot tubs located in close proximity to the South Beach Pool.