|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|22 Feb||28 Jun**||20 Sep||$1,699|
|08 Mar||05 Jul**||27 Sep**|
|19 Apr||19 Jul||04 Oct*|
|26 Apr*||26 Jul||18 Oct|
|03 May||09 Aug||25 Oct|
|24 May||16 Aug||08 Nov|
|07 Jun||23 Aug*||22 Nov|
|14 Jun*||06 Sep|
|* = Shoulder Season Surcharge: $500
** = Peak Season Surcharge: $1000
- Return international airfares economy class and taxes flying China Southern or China Eastern Airlines or similar (subject to availability), departing Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth.
Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flight may depart one day after and may involve up to 2 transits per leg.
- 22 nights accommodation in comfortable three-star hotels, twin rooms with private facilities. Double rooms and Triple share are not available.
Note: Hotels will vary depending on group sizes and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure.
- Insurance: Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour. See below for details.
- City tours: Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Amsterdam
- Admission: Funicular in Montmartre, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower, Cable Car to Grindelwald First, Coliseum, Saint Mark´s Basilica, Murano Glass Factory, Prague Castle, Diamond Cutting Workshop.
- Boating: Boat Trip along River Seine, Lake Zurich, Vaporetto along the canals, Boat Trip along Danube River, Boat Tour along Moldava River, Rhein Cruise, Boat on the IJsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam
- Evening Transfers: Montmartre Dictrict, Quartier Latin, Via Cavour, City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca, Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam Red Light District
- Trains: Rapperswil/Zurich, Piazza dei Miracoli
- Daily breakfast and one (1) lunch or dinner included in: Louvre
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary (please see below for more detailed information)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
Optional Attractions and Activities Optional Extension
- Moulin Rouge Show: How could you miss making the most of the Parisian night by attending the oldest and most famous cabaret in the world? We’re talking about the Moulin Rouge, with more than one hundred years of history. It evokes the moments of the Belle Epoque, in the Parisian district of Pigalle where the concept of the French ‘varieté’ began. More than 100 artists on stage, including 60 dancers from around the world, a gigantic aquarium, varied international attractions, and the famous French Cancan. All with one of the fastest scene changes in the world. This is a show that will not soon be forgotten!
- PRICE: EUR130pp (approx. AUD193pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 2 hours. Includes: Round-trip transport service from and to the hotel. Table reservation. Tips included. Show with 1/2 bottle of French champagne per person. NOTE: No children´s discount.
- Louvre Museum: This museum, besides being the best-known gallery in the world, brings together a huge collection of archaeological and sculptural works. Due to the large size of this museum and its huge number of works of art we suggest you take a guided tour that will allow you to see some of the most important works. Our selective tour will take you through the Egyptian Sphinx, Greco-Roman sculptures (including the famous Venus de Milo), and the summer apartments of Anne of Austria and Cardinal Mazarin, until you reach the Victory of Samothrace. We will also visit the Western painting section, seeing the primitivist Italians, Cimabue and Giotto, following by the Grande Galería where at this moment we can see The Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo da Vinci. Next, we will admire The Wedding of Cana by Veronese and the most famous painting of the La Gioconda museum. We will also see the Gallery of French painting, which includes The Raft of the Medusa by Gericault, Liberty Guiding the People by Delacroix, and The Coronation of Napoleon by David. Next, we will go to the Apollo Gallery where we will find finely-wrought gold objects and some of the ‘Crown Jewels’. We’ll also visit the Gallery of the Guards, where we will find Etruscan and Roman jewels. And finally, view the apartments of Napoleon III with their splendid furniture.
- PRICE: EUR50pp (approx. AUD74pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 1h 30mins. Includes: Admission to the Louvre museum. Group reservation fee (set time, no queues). Louvre authorised local guide in English. Private audio guide service.
- Full Day at Disneyland Paris: Prepare for fun and adventure in ‘the happiest place on Earth’ – Disneyland Paris! Travel through the 5 wonderful lands of the Park, where fairy tales come to life through exciting attractions, shows, and parades. Join the most intrepid pirates, teleport through space and time, and enjoy the amazing fireworks and light shows of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. All the magic is waiting for you at Disneyland Paris!
- PRICE: EUR170pp (approx. AUD252pp). Minimum participants: 8 persons. DURATION: Full Day. Includes: Transfer to and from the park. Entrance ticket included.
- Baroque Rome: This excursion is essential to complete your stay in Rome. You can enjoy the great Rome of Bernini and Borromini. The great baroque Rome with its beautiful fountains, squares and obelisks. The Rome that the Popes created. We will make a complete tour, visiting Lungotevere, Ara Pacis, Porta Pinciana, Via Veneto, Plaza de España with its wonderful fountain of the boat and its staircase Trinidad de los Montes, Fontana de Trevi where you can fulfill the rite of throwing your coin, Piazza Colona, Pantheon (possibly the best preserved archaeological temple of ancient Rome), and finishing in the extraordinary Piazza Navona. An important part of this excursion is done on foot enjoying the heart of Rome.
- PRICE: EUR35pp (approx. AUD52pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 2h 30min. Includes: Entrance included to the Pantheon. Transfers by bus. Local guide. Individual headphones connected directly with your local guide.
- Vatican Museums: On many Sundays, the Vatican Museums remain closed. We have organized a visit for the most interested passengers, accompanied by an expert guide in Fine Arts. Visit the most important rooms of the Vatican Museums: galleries of tapestries, sculptures, and paintings, and other rooms in which we will have the opportunity to appreciate some of the most important works of art of classical and Renaissance antiquity. Our highlight will be the Sistine Chapel, dazzling after its brilliant restoration. Finally, we will visit the Basilica, where we can see Michelangelo´s Pieta, the Baldachin of San Pedro and the dome of Michelangelo.
- PRICE: 45EURpp (approx. AUD67pp). Minimum participants: 20 persons. DURATION: 3hours. INCLUDED: Visit with entrances to the Vatican Galleries, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basilica. Local Spanish-speaking specialized guide (max group per guide: 40 people). Right of entry to the Vatican included. Headset connected privately with your local guide.
- Tuscan Dinner: Sieze the chance to enjoy a magnificent dinner in a Tuscan atmosphere. A group of musicians will set the mood for this beautiful evening. We can taste the typical products of the region, such as the extraordinary Fiorentina steak. During dinner, you’ll enjoy live music from a pianist singer from Fiorentino who will perform local and international music.
- PRICE: EUR55pp (approx. AUD82pp). DURATION: 3 hours. INCLUDED: Transfers with the roundtrip bus. Assistance from our guide. Dinner included, with drinks.
- Gondola Ride: Discover the romance of Venice. This may be the best way to get an introduction to the city. We include a Gondola ride through the channels, and have also hired our own musicians to play beautiful Venetian ballads as you cruise through the most beautiful channels to reach the Grand Canal, where the most fantastic Venetian palaces are located.
- PRICE: EUR35 (approx. AUD52pp). Minimum participants: 10 persons. DURATION: 35 mins. INCLUDED: Tour on private gondolas along the canals. Musicians (1 tenor and one accordionist) for the gondola group.
- Valses in Vienne: Transfer to a beautiful baroque palace where you can enjoy a chamber concert performed by the Residenz Orchestra of Vienna. The concert has two parts: the first dedicated to the great Mozart and the second to Strauss. At the concert you can hear a tenor and a soprano singing some famous arias. During the concert we will hear polkas and pardas reminiscent of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, as well as some pieces of classical ballet.
- PRICE: EUR45pp (approx. AUD67pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 1h 30mins. INCLUDED: Transfer by coach with our guide. Entry to the concert. A glass of champagne or orange juice.
- Dinner at Magiar Budapest: Travel by coach with our guide to one of the leafy forests of Budapest. Crossing through beautiful and dense trees we will arrive at a famous typical restaurant where we will be able to enjoy a tasting of the local cuisine, the result of the long historical development of the Magyar culture over more than 1000 years. At the same time, we will enjoy a colorful demonstration of folk dances from different regions of the country.
- PRICE: EUR60pp (approx. AUD89pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 2 hours. INCLUDED: Travel by coach with our guide. Dinner-tasting with show.
- These prices are given in Australian dollars at the rate of exchange on the date of publication. Actual Prices may vary at the time of purchase.
- The number of people who can visit the LOUVRE MUSEUM, VATICAN MUSEUMS, and the MOULIN ROUGE SHOW is limited. If not all tickets are available, priority will be given to travellers who have made reservations in advance. For this reason, we recommend that you purchase your tickets for these excurions in advance through MY TRIP before your arrival in Europe.
- Please use the above as a reference only, as prices are subject to change. Some excursions are subject to minimum numbers and local conditions. You can only book optionals/pay taxes whilst on tour with the tour manager, who will also collect payment in cash only (Euros).
Insurance Optional Extension
Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour only. The policy comes into effect on arrival at the destination and commencement of the tour proper. Consequently, it does not include incidents during flights, cruises, or early arrivals or stay-behinds.
- Medical expenses: €3,000*
- Dentistry expenses: €60
- Extended hospitalisation due to illness or accident: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Transfer of sick or wounded persons: Unlimited
- Transfer of mortal remains: Unlimited
- Return of accompanying insured persons: Unlimited
- Sending of medicines abroad: Included
- Travel of one person to accompany the hospitalised insured person: Unlimited
- Accommodation and allowances for the person accompanying the hospitalised insured person: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Return of the insured person in the event of the death of a realtive: Unlimited
- Search for and location of luggage: Included
- Sending of urgent messages (arising from guarantees): Included
- Loss, damage and theft of luggage: €30/item, Max. €300
- Delayed luggage attributable to land operator exceeding 12 hours: €100
- Accident insurance – death caused by an accident during trip: €2,500
- Accident insurance – disability caused by an accident during trip: €6,000
*Excess amount of €50/claim, payable by the insured person
This insurance has limited cover and does not include impolrtant elements such as electronic equipment, loss, theft, breakage or minor damage (handles/scratches/wheels) to luggage, cash, jewels or valuable goods, eve if they are in hotel rooms/ship cabins. If your luggage is worth more than the insurance cover, we suggest you declare it before starting the tour and take out extra insurance that provides additional cover.
Nexus Holidays declines all responsibility in cases in which the insurance company considers that the policy does not cover the expenses claimed by the passenger, regardless of the reasons.
Nexus Holidays advises all clients to take out additional insurance with additional cover to that stated above.
Hotel AccommodationOptional Extension
|Paris||Courtyard Marriot Paris St Denis or similar|
|Lyon||Campanile Centre Lyon Berges Du Rhone or similar|
|Zurich||Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar|
|Milan||Il Milano Lorenteggio or similar|
|Rome||Cristoforo Colombo or similar|
|Florence||Conference Florencia or similar|
|Venice||Albatros Hotel or similar|
|Salzburg||Ibis Salzberg Nord or similar|
|Vienna||Senator Vienna or similar|
|Budapest||Danubius Arena or similar|
|Prague||Panorana Hotel Prague or similar|
|Frankfurt||Ibis Frankfurt City Messe or similar|
|Amsterdam||Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar|