|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|04 May||01 Jun||29 Jun**||$1,500|
|18 May||15 Jun*|
|* = Shoulder Season Surcharge: $700
** = Peak Season Surcharge: $1000
- Return economy class international airfares and taxes flying China Southern Airlines or similar (subject to availability), departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flights may depart one day later and may involve up to 2 transits per leg
- 11 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels in twin rooms with private facilities.
Please Note: Hotels will vary depending on group size and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure. Double rooms and Triple share are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Evening Transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome, Latin Quartier of Paris, Candem District of London, Leicester/Soho area in London
- City Tours: Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris, London
- Ticket/Admission: Colosseum of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Bunker Eperlecques, Traditional Afternoon Tea in London
- Boat: Vaporetto along the canals, Boat trip along River Seine
- Ferry: Calais (France) to Dover (UK)
- Funicular: Cable car up to Grindenwald First
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary.
- Tipping is not mandatory on this tour. Please tip guides, drivers etc. at your discretion.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
Tour Extensions Optional Extension
14 Day Scandinavia, Baltic & Russia Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette + 3 nights in London from $3,999
London & Southampton (UK), Copenhagen (Denmark), Talinn (Estonia), St. Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden), Berlin (Germany)
Cruise through Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea, visiting cities in six countries, including stunning St. Petersburg in Russia.
Celebrity Silhouette brings together all of the best elements of Solstice Class – and more. Exploring Europe and the Caribbean has never been so luxurious.
For details, please click here.
Hotel AccommodationOptional Extension
The hotels we use are carefully selected to provide you with a comfortable stay in a relaxing environment. All the hotel we use are three-star, with continental breakfast included. A selection of our preferred hotels in our main destinations is listed below. As the hotels are generally not in the downtown area, we cannot guarantee that there is transportation to the city except for taxis. Please note that hotels will vary depending on group sizes and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 24 hours prior to check-in.
|Rome||Cristoforo Colombo or similar||local rating|
|Florence||Conference Florencia or similar||local rating|
|Venice||Albatros or similar||local rating|
|Zurich||Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport||local rating|
|Paris||Mariott Paris St. Denis or similar||local rating|
|Rouen||Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Droite or similar||local rating|
|London||Holiday Inn Express London Wimbledon South or similar||local rating|