|2018||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|23 Aug*||01 Nov|
|06 Sep||08 Nov|
|* = Peak Season Surcharge: $200|
- Economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane flying a full-service Chinese carrier (subject to availability)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily Breakfast
- Coach transportation
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s) service
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $70
- High speed train fee from Beijing to Shanghai prepaid in Australia: $160
- China visa application fees
- Optional recommended excursions
- Optional tour extensions
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated on the itinerary
Yangtze River Cruise 4/5 Days from $950
Yichang, Xiling Gorge, Three Gorges Dam Site, Shennong Stream, Wu Gorge, Qutang Gorge, Shibaozhai Pagoda, Chongqing
A Yangtze River cruise is the thrill of a lifetime. You will enjoy the stunning picturesque scenery and amazing natural beauty of the famed Three Gorges: Qutang , Wu, and Xiling, while exploring historical relics and ancient cultural sites along the mighty river.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
Xi’an 3 Day Mid-Tour Extension from $599
The tour will be either self-guided or a group tour depending on the size of group.
Xi’an was the capital of China for eleven dynasties, over a period of more than 2,000 years. Now the city is famed for the ‘Terracotta Army’ of Qin Shi Huang – the first ruler to unify the lands that became modern China. Take in one of the wonders of the ancient world with two nights in Xi’an.
For details, tap the image above or click here
|Beijing||Peking Duck Dinner||$40|
|Beijing||The Golden Mask Dynasty||$75|
|Beijing||Panda House & Hutong Life Tour w/Lunch||$90|
|Beijing||Chinese Kung-Fu Show||$75|
|Shanghai||ERA: The Intersection of Time or SPIRAL||$75|
|Shanghai||Huangpu River Cruise||$55|
|Shanghai||Shanghai Museum, Jin Mao Tower & Xintiandi Area||$90|
|Beijing||Changan Grand Hotel||local rating or similar|
|Shanghai||Holiday Inn Shanghai Nanxiang||local rating or similar|
We travelled as a family of four (two teenagers) and had a very enjoyable and memorable trip. The hotels in both Beijing and Shanghai were quality hotels and the rooms were spacious. Buffet breakfast was sumptuous and the meals.
Our guide in Beijing (King – local tour guide) and George (national tour guide in Beijing & Shanghai) were very knowledgeable, kind, funny and always willing to help. They provided us with in-depth information on the local history in both the cities. George entertained us with his Chinese and English songs and jokes on the bus. The weather was good, sunny and no rain.
Would recommend this tour to anyone and it is value for money and a great way of seeing China.
(Debra. October 31, 2017 at 12:30pm)