|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|30 Jul*||12 Nov*|
|13 Aug||19 Nov*|
|* = Peak Season Surcharge: $200pp
** = School Holidays Surcharge: $400pp
- Economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne flying China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines or China Airlines (subject to availability)
- 7 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double occupancy)
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Coach transportation
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s) service
- Tipping and gratuities prepaid in Australia: $80
- Optional Taipei 101 Observatory Fee: From $25 payable to the guide
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated
Impressions of Japan 9 Days from $1,499
Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Nagoya, Hakone, Mt. Fuji, Tokyo
This tour offers a great way to take in the cultural heritage of Japan. You’ll start with three nights based in Osaka, exploring that city as well as Nara and Kyoto – cities famous for their well-preserved ancient temples and monuments. Travel east to Nagoya, then visit scenic Hakone and sacred Mount Fuji, before two days in Tokyo for sightseeing, shopping, or your choice of a diverse range of optional activities.
For details, please click here.
Hong Kong Stopover from $399
Once a sleepy fishing village, Hong Kong has developed into one of the premier financial powerhouses of the Far East. It is a city which boldly blends modernity with Chinese heritage and British colonial influence. A safe, well organised, fast paced shopping paradise, it also offers up some unmatched cuisine experiences.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
|Taipei||Taipei Grace Hotel||or similar|
|Nantou||Nantou Hotel Formosa||or similar|
|Kaohsiung||Kaohsiung City Suite Hotel||or similar|
|Taitung||Chihpen century Hotel Hot Spring||or similar|
|Hualien||Hualian Park City Hotel Hualien||or similar|
|Tamshui||Tamshui Park City||or similar|