|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|05 Sep||31 Oct||
|* = Peak Season Surcharge: $300|
- Malaysia Airlines economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth (or if unavailable, Thai Airways or Sri Lankan Airlines)
- 7 nights 4 to 5 star (local rating) hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Coach transportation & transfers
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $120
- Optional activities
- ETA for Sri Lanka (mandatory)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything else not stated
Optional Tour Extensions
This tour may be combined with our 10-day Classic India tour package, with India following Sri Lanka. Please click here for details.
Optional Activity Day 2: Habarana Village Tour $35
Experience a special village tour of Habarana. Hop on a bullock cart ride through verdant paddy fields and appreciate the simple lifestyle of the local farmlands and its people. Then, board a canoe for a short trip to a farmer’s house for a feel of authentic Sri Lankan countryside hospitality. Discover the life of a farmer in Sri Lanka and the variety of crops being harvested. Lunch is served at the farmhouse. Head back on a thrilling tuk tuk ride.
Note: Includes Transfers, guide, bullock cart ride, canoe ride, farmer’s house visit and lunch. Tuk tuk return transfer.
Optional Activity Day 6: Yala National Park Safari $150
Includes Transfers, guide, park entry, safari by jeep.
NOTE: Optional activities require a minimum of two people.
|Colombo||The Marino Colombo or similar|
|Habarana||Amaya Lake or similar|
|Kandy||Amaya Hills Kandy or similar|
|Nuwara Eliya||Araliya Green Hills or similar|
|Yala||Jetwing Yala or similar|
|Bentota||Avani Bentota Resort & Spa or similar|