Departure dates (min. 6 passengers)
|2020||Twin Share Per Person||Single Supplement|
|18 Mar||17 Jun||29 Oct||
|09 Apr*||09 Sep||04 Nov|
|14 May*||15 Oct|
|* = Peak Season Surcharge: $350|
- Malaysia Airlines economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth (or if unavailable, Thai Airways or Sri Lankan Airlines)
- 7 nights 4 star (local rating) hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Coach transportation & transfers
- Local English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Tipping (Guide: Rs 1776.00 per person per day)
- Optional activities
- ETA for Sri Lanka (mandatory)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything else not stated
Habarana Village Tour (Day 2) $35
Experience a special village tour of Habarana. Hop on a bullock cart ride through verdant paddy fields and appreciate the simple lifestyle of the local farmlands and its people. Then, board a canoe for a short trip to a farmer’s house for a feel of authentic Sri Lankan countryside hospitality. Discover the life of a farmer and the variety of crops being harvested. Lunch is served at the farmhouse. Head back on a thrilling tuk tuk ride.
Note: Includes transfers, guide, bullock cart ride, canoe ride, farmer’s house visit and lunch. Tuk tuk return transfer.
Afternoon Safari at Yala National Park (Day 6) $150
Yala National Park was established in 1938 originally as a sportsman’s shooting reserve and is home to the world’s largest population of leopards. Travel by Jeep to get up close to elephants, wild boars, buffaloes, crocodiles, peacocks, jackals, sloth bears and more. You can also spot many colourful resident and migratory birds that are scattered throughout the national park.
Note: Includes transfers, guide, park entry, safari by jeep.
Note: All optional activities require a minimum of two people to operate.
|Negombo||The Pledge Scape Negombo or similar||4 star|
|Habarana||Amaya Lake or similar||4 star|
|Kandy||Amaya Hills Kandy or similar||4 star|
|Nuwara Eliya||Araliya Green Hills or similar||4 star|
|Yala||Jetwing Yala or similar||4 star|
|Bentota||Avani Bentota Resort & Spa or similar||4 star|
Singapore Stopover 2 Nights From $399
Upgrade your flights to Singapore Airlines to book this package
Singapore is loved as a modern and ‘hot’ destination, full of contrasts inside a small area. The food culture is diverse; Chinese, Indian and Malay dishes such as stir-fried noodles, roti chennai, and laksa are well known. You will see hundreds of different street foods in Chinatown.
For details, tap the image above or click here.