|2018||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|23 Sep**||11 Nov*|
|07 Oct**||25 Nov|
|* Peak Season Surcharge: $300
** School Holiday Surcharge: $500
- China Southern Airlines economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide (subject to availability)
- 8 nights hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Transportation & transfers
- Admissions to scenic attractions
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Naturalist in Chitwan National Park
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $135
- Nepal visa (mandatory)
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything else not stated
Colours of India 10 Days From $1,999
Delhi, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur & Agra
Arriving in and departing from Delhi, most of this tour takes place in Rajasthan – home to 68 million and the crossroads of many empires that have risen to rule India over the centuries. You will experience the legacy of Hindu, Jain, Muslim and Bahai’i civilisation, and be struck by the beauty and craftsmanship of the monuments and architecture – with the Taj Mahal as an unforgettable highlight.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
|Elephant Safari at Chitwan National Park
Join an Elephant Safari through Chitwan National Park and lock eyes with wildlife, like the endangered one-horned rhino, forest deers, wild boars and monkeys. Unlike motor vehicles, which are larger and produce more noise, elephants are much quieter ensuring you the best chance to see wildlife. The income generated from these elephant safaris is raised towards further investment in the conservation of the national park.
|Canoeing in Chitwan National Park
Float along the vast expanses of Chitwan National Park’s lakes in a canoe ride. Spot wildlife along the riverbank that would have been easily missed on a jungle safari, such as the gharial crocodile. The park is also home to an extraordinary diversity of birds, such as kingfisher birds and egrets, as well as lush vegetation specific to the region.
|Kathmandu||Royal Singi or similar|
|Pokhara||Da Yatra Courtyard or similar|
|Chitwan||Hotel Parkland or similar|
|Nagarkot||Country Villa or similar|