|2019||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|07 Jul**||01 Sep||$4,699|
|21 Jul*||15 Sep|
|19 May||28 Jul*||29 Sep|
|16 Jun**||04 Aug*||20 Oct|
|23 Jun**||18 Aug|
|15 Mar||31 May||06 Sep|
|22 Mar||14 Jun**||20 Sep|
|05 Apr||05 Jul**||04 Oct|
|19 Apr||19 Jul*||18 Oct|
|03 May||02 Aug*|
|17 May||16 Aug|
|* = Shoulder Season Surcharge: $500 (in 2019), $1,000 (in 2020)
** = Peak Season Surcharge: $1,500
- Return economy class international airfares and taxes flying Etihad or a European Airline (subject to availability), departing Sydney and Melbourne.
Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure. Some flights may depart one day later and may involve up to 2 transits per leg.
- Short-haul economy class flight from Rome to Madrid, and transfers.
Please Note: Baggage allowance for the flight between Rome and Madrid is 1 piece max weight 20kg
- 19 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels in twin rooms with private facilities.
Please Note: Hotels will vary depending on group size and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 5-7 days prior to departure. Double rooms and Triple share are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- 7 nights lead-in interior stateroom aboard MSC Seaview
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Insurance: Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients. See below for details.
- Evening Transfer: Old Town Square in Prague, Red Light District in Amsterdam, Quartier Latin in Paris, Via Cavour in Rome, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Debod Temple, Plaza de Espana and Gran Via, Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona.
- City tours: Prague, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Poblet, Barcelona.
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle, Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Cable Car to Grindelwald First in Zurich, Coliseum of Rome, Plaza de Toros de las Ventas in Madrid, Poblet Monastery, Poble Español in Barcelona.
- Boat: Moldava River in Prague, Rhine Cruise, Boat Trip along River Seine, Lake Zurich, I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam.
- Train: Rapperswil/Zurich, Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa, Montserrat.
- All optional activities, tours and attraction tickets not included in the itinerary.
- Tipping is not mandatory on this tour. Please tip guides, drivers etc. at your discretion.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
Optional Attractions and Activities Optional Extension
- Moulin Rouge Show: ADMISSION TO THE MOULIN ROUGE SHOW IS LIMITED. PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO TRAVELERS WHO HAVE MADE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE. FOR THIS REASON, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BUY THIS EXCURSION IN ADVANCE THROUGH MY TRIP BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN EUROPE. See the Moulin Rouge, with more than one hundred years of history. It evokes the Belle Epoque, in the Parisian district of Pigalle where the concept of the French varieté began through great choreographers like the painter Toulouse-Lautrec. More than 100 artists on stage, including 60 dancers from around the world, gigantic aquarium, international attractions and the famous French Cancan. All with one of the fastest scene changes in the world. A show that will not be forgotten.
- PRICE: EUR130pp (approx. AUD205pp). DURATION: 2h. INCLUDED: Round-trip transport. Table reservation. Tips included. Show with 1/2 bottle of French Champagne per person. No children’s discount.
- Louvre Museum: ADMISSION TO THE LOUVRE MUSEUM IS LIMITED. PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO TRAVELERS WHO HAVE MADE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE. FOR THIS REASON, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BUY THIS EXCURSION IN ADVANCE THROUGH MY TRIP BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN EUROPE. This museum, besides being the best-known gallery in the world, brings together admirable archaeological and sculptural works. Due to the large size of this museum, our guided tour allow yous to see some of the most important works. Our selective tour will take you from the Egyptian Sphinx and Greco-Roman sculptures, including the famous Venus del Milo, until you reach the Victory of Samothrace. It visits the summer apartments of Anne of Austria and Cardinal Mazarin. We also visit the western painting section, the Italian primitives, Cimabue and Giotto, followed by the Grande Galería where we see The Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo da Vinci. Next, admire The Wedding of Cana by Veronese, the most famous painting of the La Gioconda museum. Visit the Gallery of French Painting, with The Raft of the Medusa by Gericault, Liberty Leading the People by Delacroix, and The Coronation of Napoleon, by David. Next is the Apollo Gallery where we will find golden craftworks, and the Gallery of the Guards, where we will find Etruscan and Roman jewels. And finally, visit the apartments of Napoleon III, with their splendid furniture
- PRICE: EUR50pp (approx. AUD80pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 1h 30m. INCLUDED: Admission, group reservation fee (set time, no queues). Louvre-authorised local guide in English. Private audio guide service.
- Full Day at Disneyland Paris: Fun and adventure in ‘the happiest place on Earth’ – Disneyland Paris! Travel through the five wonderful ‘lands’, where fairytales come to life through exciting attractions, shows and parades. Join the most intrepid pirates, teleport in space and time, and enjoy the amazing fireworks and light shows of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. The magic is waiting for you at Disneyland Paris!
- PRICE: EUR170pp (approx. AUD268pp). Minimum participants: 8 persons. DURATION: Full day. INCLUDED: Transfers, admission.
- Baroque Rome: This excursion is essential to complete your stay in Rome. You can enjoy the great Rome of Bernini and Borromini, the great baroque Rome with its beautiful fountains, squares and obelisks. That Rome that the Popes created. We will make a complete tour knowing: Lungotevere, Ara Pacis, Porta Pinciana, Via Veneto, Plaza de España with its wonderful fountain of the boat and its staircase Trinidad de los Montes, Fontana de Trevi where you can fulfill the rite of throwing your coin, Piazza Colona, the Pantheon temple, possibly the best-preserved archaeological site of ancient Rome, and we will finish in the extraordinary Piazza Navona. An important part of this excursion is done on foot enjoying the center and heart of Rome.
- PRICE: EUR35pp (approx. AUD55pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 2 h 30 min. Includes: Entrance to the Pantheon. Transfers by bus. Local guide. Individual headphones connected directly with your local guide.
- Vatican Museums: ADMISSION TO THE VATICAN MUSEUMS IS LIMITED. PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO TRAVELERS WHO HAVE MADE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE. FOR THIS REASON, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BUY THIS EXCURSION IN ADVANCE THROUGH MY TRIP BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN EUROPE. You must remember that many Sundays, Vatican Museums remain closed. We have organized a visit for the most interested passengers, accompanied by an expert guide in Fine Arts, we will visit the most important rooms of the Vatican Museums: gallery of tapestries, sculptures, paintings and other rooms in which we will have the opportunity to appreciate some of the most important works of art of classical and Renaissance antiquity. Our highlight will be the Sistine Chapel, dazzling after its brilliant restoration. Finally, we will visit the Basilica, where we can see Michelangelo’s Pieta, the Baldachin of San Pedro and the dome of Michelangelo.
- PRICE: EUR35pp (approx. AUD55pp). Minimum participants: 20 persons. DURATION: 3h. Includes: Visit with entrances to the Vatican Galleries, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Local guide (max group per guide: 40 people). Right of entry to the Vatican included. Headset connected privately with your local guide.
- Flamenco Show with Dinner: At the end of the day, we offer you the feeling and the flamenco. Singers attending one of the most attractive shows that you can see in Spain. Do not miss the opportunity to assist with great expectation how they capture your attention. A flamenco picture composed of singers, dancers, guitarists and percussionists who make a wonderful journey through the different flamenco styles: bulerías, seguidillas, fandangos, alegrías and sevillanas. All accompanied by a delicate dinner with Spanish products in an incomparable setting.
- PRICE: EUR60pp (approx. AUD95pp). Minimum participants: 15 persons. DURATION: 2h. Includes:Transfers, guise, show admission, three-course dinner with wine.
- La Sagrada Familia Basilica: IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE ADMISSION TO THE SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA, WE RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE THROUGH MY TRIP. ‘The Holy Family’ offers one of the most exciting experiences in Spain. Something different, impossible to find anywhere else, a living element that evolves as it is built, together with the feelings of those who visit it and know it in depth. A complex architectural project, a world heritage site, on whose exterior stand 18 towers more than 100 meters high; its three thematic facades where Life, Death and Glory are represented by innumerable statues and symbologies based on nature and the Gospels; an interior space that allows the spiritual communion of those who enter, transformed by Gaudí to a Mediterranean forest in which the light filters with different tonalities through its stained glass windows, bathing the inclined columns, branched like trees.
- PRICE: EUR40pp (approx. AUD64pp). Minimum participants: 20 persons. DURATION: 1h 30min. Includes: Entrance to the Basilica. Group booking (fixed time, no queues). Authorized official guide, headphone service.
- Prices are given in Australian dollars are at the rate of exchange on the date of publication. Actual prices are in Euros, and may vary from those advertised, at the time of purchase.
- The number of people who can visit the MOULIN ROUGE SHOW, LOUVRE, VATICAN MUSEUMS, AND SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA is limited. Priority will be given to travellers who have made reservations in advance. For this reason, we recommend that you purchase your tickets for this excurion in advance through MY TRIP before your arrival in Europe.
- Please use the above as a reference only, as prices are subject to change. Some excursions are subject to minimum numbers and local conditions. You can only book optionals/pay taxes whilst on tour with the tour manager, who will also collect payment in cash only (Euros).
Insurance Optional Extension
Basic insurance cover is provided for our clients during the land component of this tour only. The policy comes into effect on arrival at the destination and commencement of the tour proper. Consequently, it does not include incidents during flights, cruises, or early arrivals or stay-behinds.
- Medical expenses: €3,000*
- Dentistry expenses: €60
- Extended hospitalisation due to illness or accident: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Transfer of sick or wounded persons: Unlimited
- Transfer of mortal remains: Unlimited
- Return of accompanying insured persons: Unlimited
- Sending of medicines abroad: Included
- Travel of one person to accompany the hospitalised insured person: Unlimited
- Accommodation and allowances for the person accompanying the hospitalised insured person: €80/day. Max. 10 Days
- Return of the insured person in the event of the death of a realtive: Unlimited
- Search for and location of luggage: Included
- Sending of urgent messages (arising from guarantees): Included
- Loss, damage and theft of luggage: €30/item, Max. €300
- Delayed luggage attributable to land operator exceeding 12 hours: €100
- Accident insurance – death caused by an accident during trip: €2,500
- Accident insurance – disability caused by an accident during trip: €6,000
*Excess amount of €50/claim, payable by the insured person
This insurance has limited cover and does not include impolrtant elements such as electronic equipment, loss, theft, breakage or minor damage (handles/scratches/wheels) to luggage, cash, jewels or valuable goods, eve if they are in hotel rooms/ship cabins. If your luggage is worth more than the insurance cover, we suggest you declare it before starting the tour and take out extra insurance that provides additional cover.
Nexus Holidays declines all responsibility in cases in which the insurance company considers that the policy does not cover the expenses claimed by the passenger, regardless of the reasons.
Nexus Holidays advises all clients to take out additional insurance with additional cover to that stated above.
Hotel AccommodationOptional Extension
The hotels we use are carefully selected to provide you with a comfortable stay in a relaxing environment, with continental breakfast included. A selection of our preferred hotels in our main destinations is listed below. As the hotels are generally not in the downtown area, we cannot guarantee that there is transportation to the city except for taxis. Please note that hotels will vary depending on group sizes and hence hotel information can only be ascertained within 24 hours prior to check-in.
|Prague||Olympik Congress or similar||local rating|
|Frankfurt||Ibis Frankfurt City Messe or similar||local rating|
|Amsterdam||Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar||local rating|
|Paris||Courtyard Marriot Paris St. Denis or similar||local rating|
|Lyon||Campanile Centre Lyon Berges Du Rhone or similar||local rating|
|Zurich||Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar||local rating|
|Milan||Ih Milano Lorenteggio or similar||local rating|
|Rome||Cristoforo Colombo or similar||local rating|
|Mardria||Hotel Praga or similar||local rating|
|Barcelona||Front Air Congress or similar||local rating|