Guaranteed Departure Dates
|2018||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|16 Oct (Fukuoka)||$1,350|
|30 Oct (Nagasaki)|
|13 Nov (Kumamoto)|
|* = Peak Season Surcharge: $300
** = School Holidays Surcharge: $400
- Economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane flying China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines or Air China (subject to availability)
- 9 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Internal flights (operated by a local carrier)
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Coach transportation
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $100
- China visa application fees – NOTE: Double Entry visa required.
- Optional recommended excursions
- Optional tour extensions
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated
Tour Extensions Optional Extension
Xi’an 3 Day Tour Extension from $590
The tour will be either self-guided or a group tour depending on the size of group.
Xi’an was the capital of China for eleven dynasties, over a period of more than 2,000 years. Now the city is famed for the ‘Terracotta Army’ of Qin Shi Huang – the first ruler to unify the lands that became modern China. Take in one of the wonders of the ancient world with two nights in Xi’an.
For details, tap the image above or click here
Stopovers Optional Extension
Hong Kong Stopover from $389
Once a sleepy fishing village, Hong Kong has developed into one of the premier financial powerhouses of the Far East. It is a city which boldly blends modernity with Chinese heritage and British colonial influence. A safe, well organised, fast paced shopping paradise, it also offers up some unmatched cuisine experiences.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
There’s only one word that can possibly sum up Quantum of the Seas℠: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you’ll find onboard. By taking a quantum leap forward with the first ship in our Quantum class, we’re holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
To view the full Quantum of the Seas deck plan online click here.
- Gross Tonnage – 168,666
- Length – 348.10m
- Max Beam – 41m
- Draft – 8.5m
- Cruising Speed – 22 knots
- RipCord by iFLY® – Introducing the first ever sky-diving simulator at sea! Experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying in an air machine that lets you soar in a safe, controlled environment.
- North Star℠ – Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 90 metres (300 feet) above sea level. Breathtaking 360° views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship
- Transformative Venues – Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller skating and drive bumper cars at the Seaplex℠. Relax with a book at Two70°℠ and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show.
- Newly-Designed Staterooms – Say hello to your home on the high seas – now with more family-friendly modular staterooms that interconnect and the first virtual balconies at sea.
- Dynamic Dining reimagines dining at sea to give you more distinct options, plus total flexibility to shape your own delectable journey. There are no set dining times, no assigned seats, no required formal nights.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality℠ Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- 67-metre (220-foot) outdoor, poolside cinema screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
Action and Adventure
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY℠, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star℠ observation capsule
- FlowRider℠ surf simulator
- 9-metre (30-foot) high Rock Climbing Wall
Kids and Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean℠ youth program
- Royal Babies℠ and Royal Tots℠ program
- DreamWorks Experience
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
Entertainment & Shopping
- Casino Royale℠ with thousands of square metres of poker machines and tables
- Two70° with night-time aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
Cabins (Inside Staterooms)
- After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there’s nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. We’ve designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Our staterooms vary by ship but every room offers a television, telephone, private bathroom, shower, vanity area and even a hair dryer
- Pictured below (L to R); Interior, Balcony, and Ocean View Staterooms
China Optional ProgramsOptional Extension
Get to know China better with our list of in-depth excursions recommended to add another dimension to your total experience! They can be prepaid in Australia more than 30 days prior to departure at the discounted AUD prices below, or paid directly in the local currency to your tour guide upon arrival in China. Prepay for all optional programs to receive a $15 discount off the total price. English speaking guide, admissions and round trip transfers are included in the prices.
|Beijing||The Golden Mask Dynasty||$75|
|Beijing||Hutong Life Tour||$70|
|Beijing||Chinese Kung-Fu Show||$75|
|Wuxi||Grand Canal Cruise||$35|
|Hangzhou||Impression West Lake||$80|
|Shanghai||ERA: The Intersection of Time or SPIRAL||$75|
|Shanghai||Shanghai Dumpling Lunch||$25|
|Shanghai||Huangpu River Cruise||$55|
Hotel Accommodation Optional Extension
|Beijing||Wyndham Beijing North||local rating or similar|
|Suzhou||Pan Pacific Hotel||local rating or similar|
|Wuxi||Swiss-Belhotel Liyuan Wuxi||local rating or similar|
|Hangzhou||Metropark Hotel||local rating or similar|
|Shanghai||Wyndham Bund East Hotel||local rating or similar|
Testimonials Optional Extension
My wife and I are just back from the 11 day tour of China. What a fantastic experience it was too with an interesting program taking in many great sights and a ride on the Maglev too. Our Nexus guides were brilliant and nothing was too much for them. The hotels were of an excellent standard and the food was very good and very plentiful. I would recommend Nexus to all my friends and am very grateful for the experience of visiting China in springtime when all the trees are blossoming. I look forward to my next Nexus trip.
(Mike Jones. April 13, 2017 at 11:58 am)