|2018||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
|11 Oct (Kumamoto, Fukuoka)||$1550|
|25 Oct (Fukuoka, Shimonoseki)|
|08 Nov (Kumamoto, Miyazaki)|
- Economy airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges from Sydney or Melbourne with a full service Chinese or other Asian carrier (e.g. Vietnam/Thai/Malaysia Air)
- 8 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Special Banquet)
- Internal flights (operated by a local carrier)
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Coach transportation
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $90
- China visa application fees – NOTE: Double Entry visa required.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Optional recommended excursions
- Optional tour extensions
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated
Hong Kong Stopover from $389
Once a sleepy fishing village, Hong Kong has developed into one of the premier financial powerhouses of the Far East. It is a city which boldly blends modernity with Chinese heritage and British colonial influence. A safe, well organised, fast paced shopping paradise, it also offers up some unmatched cuisine experiences.
For details, tap the image above or click here.
Ports of Call – Japan
- Fukuoka – Since ancient times, Fukuoka has been Japan's gateway to Korea and China. For a taste of local history, the Hakata Machiya Folk Museum has many artefacts and exhibits. See traditional shrines and temples in the Hakata Ward
- Kumamoto – Home to one of the largest and most complex castles in Japan, Kumamoto is a major city located along the west coast of the island of Kyushu. Offering stunning scenic views and rich cultural experiences, Kumamoto is one of Japan's hidden paradises you don't want to miss. With breathtaking mountain views and premier historic attractions, there are dozens of reasons for travellers to come and visit
- Miyazaki – A quiet and relaxing destination, Miyazaki boasts the second warmest temperatures in Japan (after Okinawa). It is the ideal place to get off the beaten track, go swimming in the Pacific Ocean and taste the local seafood delicacies
- Nagasaki – Nagasaki has a unique, multicultural heritage as the port that was long Japan's main point of contact with the outside world. Sights include temples, European-style homes and Peace Park, a memorial to the city's atomic destruction
- Okinawa – Japan's southernmost prefecture enjoys a subtropical climate where a distinctive culture has evolved. Sights in its capital city of Naha include Shuri Castle, the former 15th-century royal palace that has been painstakingly reconstructed.
- Sakaiminato – The centre of Japan's fishing industry, Sakaiminato is renowned for excellent seafood and is the home of manga-comic artist Shigeru Mizuki. From here you can also visit the castle town of Matsue and the important shrine of Izumo Taisha
- Shimonoseki – Known as 'The Gateway to Japan', Shimonoseki is a beautiful city located in the Yamaguchi Prefecture, across from the Tsushima and Kanmon Straits. Its rich culture and history make Shimonoseki wonderful for all travelers, with majestic nature views and beautiful Japanese architecture
There’s only one word that can possibly sum up Quantum of the Seas℠: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you’ll find onboard. By taking a quantum leap forward with the first ship in our Quantum class, we’re holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
To view the full Quantum of the Seas deck plan online click here.
- Gross Tonnage – 168,666
- Length – 348.10m
- Max Beam – 41m
- Draft – 8.5m
- Cruising Speed – 22 knots
- RipCord by iFLY® – Introducing the first ever sky-diving simulator at sea! Experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying in an air machine that lets you soar in a safe, controlled environment.
- North Star℠ – Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 90 metres (300 feet) above sea level. Breathtaking 360° views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship
- Transformative Venues – Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller skating and drive bumper cars at the Seaplex℠. Relax with a book at Two70°℠ and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show.
- Newly-Designed Staterooms – Say hello to your home on the high seas – now with more family-friendly modular staterooms that interconnect and the first virtual balconies at sea.
- Dynamic Dining reimagines dining at sea to give you more distinct options, plus total flexibility to shape your own delectable journey. There are no set dining times, no assigned seats, no required formal nights.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality℠ Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- 67-metre (220-foot) outdoor, poolside cinema screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
Action and Adventure
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY℠, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star℠ observation capsule
- FlowRider℠ surf simulator
- 9-metre (30-foot) high Rock Climbing Wall
Kids and Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean℠ youth program
- Royal Babies℠ and Royal Tots℠ program
- DreamWorks Experience
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
Entertainment & Shopping
- Casino Royale℠ with thousands of square metres of poker machines and tables
- Two70° with night-time aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
Cabins (Inside Staterooms)
- After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there’s nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. We’ve designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Our staterooms vary by ship but every room offers a television, telephone, private bathroom, shower, vanity area and even a hair dryer
- Pictured below (L to R); Interior, Balcony, and Ocean View Staterooms
China Optional Programs
|Beijing||The Golden Mask Dynasty||$75|
|Beijing||Hutong Life Tour||$70|
|Beijing||Chinese Kung-Fu Show||$75|
|Shanghai||Huangpu River Cruise||$55|
|Shanghai||ERA: The Intersection of Time||$75|
|Suzhou||Grand Canal Cruise||$35|
|Hangzhou||Impression West Lake||$80|
|Beijing||Wyndham Beijing North||local rating or similar|
|Xi’an||Titan Times Hotel||local rating or similar|
|Shanghai||Wyndham Bund East Hotel||local rating or similar|
|Suzhou||Pan Pacific Hotel||local rating or similar|
|Hangzhou||White Horse Lake Hotel||local rating or similar|