|2018||Per Person Twin Share|
|19 Aug*||1 balcony room left only!
Single Supplement $2,500
|* Peak Season Surcharge: $500|
- Return International economy class airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane$, Adelaide$ or Perth$ with Qantas Airways. International long haul sectors only.
- 7 nights cruising aboard Explorer of the Seas® or Celebrity Solstice® interior stateroom with onboard meals, gratuities, taxes & port charges
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (twin share)
- Round trip airport & hotel transfers
- Air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Daily breakfast
- Admissions to scenic attractions and national parks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Interstate Surcharge: Brisbane $300, Adelaide $400, Perth $650 (flights may be via Sydney)
- Tour guide and driver tipping prepaid in Australia: $100
- Optional Admission Package▲
- Optional cruise shore excursions, select onboard activities & specialty dining options
- ESTA US visa waiver application fee (approx USD$14, mandatory)
- eTA Canada visa waiver application fee (approx CAD$7, mandatory)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated
Optional Admission Package▲
Purchase all admissions and save
Our admission package adds another dimension to your tour and includes transportation to the venues, taxes, handling and service fees. Due to popular demand, admissions must be booked at least 60 days before departure and may not be available for individual purchase on site.
- Banff Gondola $50
- Ice Explorer $90
- Glacier Skywalk $50
- River Safari $110
- Space Needle + Chihuly Garden & Glass $80
Note: Alternative activities and attractions may not be available in the vicinity and cannot be arranged. Non-participants must wait for the group to complete the activities.
Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas® is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality at Sea Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends – with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Rest & Relaxation
- Vitality at Sea Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and relaxing massages
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat#
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre, with classes# including yoga and tai chi
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen TVs, new bathrooms and completely remodelled interiors, including new linens and furniture
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging tracks
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service#
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream#
- New specialty dining including, our signature steakhouse, Chops Grille, Italian-style trattoria Giovanni’s Table and Izumi Japanese cruising#
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theatre
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 287 slots and 16 tables
- Bars, clubs and lounges, including Diamond Club, Star Lounge, R Bar, and The Tavern
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewellery, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
# Select onboard activities and specialty dining options are at your own expense
Unique Features & Accolades
- Celebrity Cruises® voted best premium cruise line 8 years running
- Celebrity Solstice® voted best ship in Australia 2015
- 5 star décor / service / cuisine
- 24/7 complimentary room service
- 2:1 staff to guest ratio
- 15% larger staterooms and bathrooms
- More time docked in ports
Celebrity Solstice® is one of the most decorated ships at sea, offering fine dining, magnificent venues, spacious staterooms and award-winning service. It’s no wonder that it’s full of ‘firsts’ like the first Lawn Club at sea, the first Hot Glass Show, and the first cruise line to have 5 women known as the “The Leading Ladies” redesign the staterooms. Other things that set the Celebrity Solstice® cruise ship apart are its specialty restaurants. Our passion for outstanding cuisine has taken the restaurants, the food and the overall dining experience to a whole new level in the cruising world. But staterooms and specialty restaurants are only part of this ship’s charm. Celebrity Solstice® also has the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® and fitness centre, where you can pamper yourself with spa treatments or push yourself in a workout with one of our trainers.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
Relax and rejuvenate in our serene spa at sea. Experience the unique services of Canyon Ranch in a breathtaking setting—aboard Celebrity’s modern luxury ships. Enhance your vacation with a complete wellness and lifestyle program that increases resilience, restores serenity, and helps you feel rejuvenated.
- Cellar Masters
Try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world in this inviting wine bar. To help you explore, we feature the state-of-the-art Enomatic® wine-by-the-glass dispensing system. It will pour your choice directly from the bottle in a 1-ounce, 2.5-ounce or 5-ounce portion as you swipe your SeaPass® card. Our Sommeliers will offer further insight into the fine art of wine selection.
- Lawn Club
A freshly manicured lawn on the highest deck of Celebrity Solstice®. Enjoy casual outdoor activities in a decidedly Country Club atmosphere, and let the grass between your toes take you places no cruise has gone before.
- Sky Observation Lounge
A quiet refuge by day for gazing over the sea with a cocktail at hand. At night, the space comes to life with live music and dancing. In addition, special interactive theme parties include Live@Sky—music and dances of the 40s with a modern twist—and Motown, featuring funky soul with a live band, singers and dancers.
- The Hot Glass Show
Don’t just appreciate art, experience it. Witness the incredible, gorgeous art of glassblowing with intimate live demonstrations. Watch and learn from professional glassblowers in this popular, one-of-a-kind exhibition from the renowned Corning Museum of Glass.
- Silk Harvest Restaurant
A subtle taste of Far East delicacies meant to share. As the first Asian restaurant in the Celebrity fleet, Silk Harvest takes you on a journey to the Far East, offering authentic Asian hospitality perfectly paired with a contemporary blend of Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese cuisine. Here you enjoy family-style dining in a warm and friendly setting.
- Main Restaurant
The Main Restaurant is the centrepiece of our immersive and enriching range of culinary experiences. We’re proud to present an unparalleled wealth of choices every evening. Working literally around the clock, the galleys delight in sending out artfully presented dishes, every delicate micro-green garnish perfectly in place.
Note: Select onboard activities and specialty dining options are at your own expense
|Banff||Charltons Banff, Inns of Banff or similar|
|Jasper||The Athabasca Hotel, Chateau Jasper Hotel, The Crimson Jasper, Mount Robson Inn or similar|
|Kamloops||The Thompson Hotel & Conference Centre or similar|
|Vancouver||Executive Airport Plaza Hotel Richmond or similar|
|Seattle||Sheraton Bellevue Hotel or similar|