|2018||Price Per Person||Single Supplement|
Similar offers with more departure dates:
- China Sampler Tour & Japan Cruise with Flights – 15 Days
- China Golden Triangle Tour & Japan Cruise with Flights – 16 Days
- China Golden Triangle Tour with Hong Hong Stopover & Japan Cruise, Incl. Flights – 17 Days
- Economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne flying China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines or Air China (subject to availability)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double – triple share subject to availability)
- 5 night return Japan cruise
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Special Banquet)
- Coach transportation
- Round trip airport and hotel transfers
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s) service
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $70
- High speed train fee from Beijing to Shanghai prepaid in Australia: $160
- China visa application fees – NOTE: Double Entry visa required.
- Optional recommended excursions
- Optional tour extensions
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure and anything not stated on the itinerary
|Beijing||The Golden Mask Dynasty||$75|
|Beijing||Hutong Life Tour||$70|
|Beijing||Chinese Kung-Fu Show||$75|
|Shanghai||Huangpu River Night Cruise||$55|
There’s only one word that can possibly sum up Quantum of the Seas℠: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you’ll find onboard. By taking a quantum leap forward with the first ship in our Quantum class, we’re holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
To view the full Quantum of the Seas deck plan online click here.
- Gross Tonnage: 168,666
- Length: 348.10m
- Max Beam: 41m
- Draft: 8.5m
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- RipCord by iFLY® – Introducing the first ever sky-diving simulator at sea! Experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying in an air machine that lets you soar in a safe, controlled environment.
- North Star℠ – Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 90 metres (300 feet) above sea level. Breathtaking 360° views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship
- Transformative Venues – Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller skating and drive bumper cars at the Seaplex℠. Relax with a book at Two70°℠ and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show.
- Newly-Designed Staterooms – Say hello to your home on the high seas – now with more family-friendly modular staterooms that interconnect and the first virtual balconies at sea.
- Dynamic Dining reimagines dining at sea to give you more distinct options, plus total flexibility to shape your own delectable journey. There are no set dining times, no assigned seats, no required formal nights.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality℠ Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- 67-metre (220-foot) outdoor, poolside cinema screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
Action and Adventure
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY℠, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star℠ observation capsule
- FlowRider℠ surf simulator
- 9-metre (30-foot) high Rock Climbing Wall
Kids and Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean℠ youth program
- Royal Babies℠ and Royal Tots℠ program
- DreamWorks Experience
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
Entertainment & Shopping
- Casino Royale℠ with thousands of square metres of poker machines and tables
- Two70° with night-time aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
Cabins (Inside Staterooms)
- After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there’s nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. We’ve designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Our staterooms vary by ship but every room offers a television, telephone, private bathroom, shower, vanity area and even a hair dryer
- Pictured below (L to R); Interior, Balcony, and Ocean View Staterooms
The Wyndam Bund East was brilliant. Fantastic location, beautiful rooms, just perfect. We loved this property.
Whilst in Beijing, we had a tour guide called Eddie. Well this man was knowledgeable, professional, brilliant in his role and an overall very nice man. I can’t speak highly enough of Eddie and I would like Nexus to acknowledge Eddie as a brilliant Tour Guide and he should be recognised for his extreme hard work and support of the Nexus Holidays clients. Eddie took good care of all the clients and his knowledge of Beijing is similar to an encyclopedia!
Our guide in Shanghai was Helen. Helen was fantastic. She manipulated the itinerary to suit the time and interest of the tour group and added way more than we were expecting, all on her own accord, simply to make our holiday more impressive. Helen is an exceptional guide and I would like Nexus to also acknowledge Helen for her hard work too.
Finally, I would say this holiday was exceptional value for money. I would recommend Nexus Holidays to all my friends and would definitely travel again with Nexus. Thank you for a very memorable holiday, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and can’t fault a single thing.
(Leanne. June 25, 2016 at 9:59)